Russian Plane Crash

Heero Yuy

Weird. This guy claims he handed in his resignation the week before the crash after his dad had a bad dream/vision. His name was apparently still on the roster for being on the plane as his manager had not had time to remove it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-plane-crash-flight-attendant-6777080#ICID=FB_mirror_main

Was wondering why UK authorities/media were the only ones so involved in this

Then thought maybe it's the same in Russia too so I googled some Russian news sites

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-wont-halt-egypt-bound-flights-calls-british-response-political/541927.html

Says it all

Was wondering why UK authorities/media were the only ones so involved in this

Then thought maybe it's the same in Russia too so I googled some Russian news sites

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-wont-halt-egypt-bound-flights-calls-british-response-political/541927.html

Says it all

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has suspended flights to Egypt, a Kremlin spokesman has said.

I was reading that the home office has been advising all but essential travel to Egypt for some time, makes sense why the prices have been so cheap.

Fuck them people anyway, they should just be happy they're gonna get home. Like there isn't a plane smoking in the desert that could've easily have been them.

Adding more countries to the banned list

• 2 weeks later...

Russia Admits Egypt Crash Caused By Bomb

Russia's security services say last month's Metrojet plane crash was caused by a terrorist act, the Interfax news agency reports.

The Federal Security Service (FSB) says a bomb went off on the plane, causing it to crash in the Sinai Peninsula on 31 October.

It added that traces of explosives were found in debris at the crash site.

Well they arrested two people they belive planted the bomb

I am in slight admirtation of how well organised and precise Isis are with revenge attacks

Very limited resources and they are bringing the fight to the west. Type of enemy it has never faced before

i wouldnt call their resources limited. at all

Its about to get peak, turkey have shot down a russian war plane they say violated its airspace.

Turkish warplanes are reported to have shot down an unidentified military aircraft near the border with Syria.

A Turkish military official told the Reuters news agency that Turkish F-16s had fired on the jet after warning it that it was violating Turkish airspace.

Turkish media broadcast video footage of a plane crashing into mountains near the border with Hatay province.

Syrian and Russian military aircraft have been targeting jihadist militants and Western-backed rebels in the area.