Russian Plane Crash

Heero Yuy

thing thats always baffled me about isis selling oil, how do they have skilled engineers? has this ever been explained?

Saudi

Lol @ believing anything on russian news about russia

Turkeys quite bad but RT is the worst

Obviously there is a sh*t load of camera crew about because russia have been bombing the f*ck out of the turkmen for the last couple weeks and its a big story in both countries

Putin said accomplices of terrorists but there is no isis or other terror groups anywhere near this area ? Which almost proves the whole initial russian plane crash was a false flag to drum up support for an attack in syria while people cheer him for taking out isis (even though hes strengthening them by taking out their rivals)

Its the equivalent of uk/france bombing east ukraine as the ethnic russians in that region are being protected by russia and have there own break away.

If you dont care about russia/turkey remember that turkmen control the border area, if they fall it opens it up to isis.... Eu just pledged £3bn to turkey to keep refugees in turkey this wont happen if the refugees are isis mercenaries... Plus the whole reason for having turkey in nato is to protect that area from falljng to russians as turkey and russia been warring for centuries.

As ive said countless times usa dont care about anyone but russia... Cold war was never over, they know who there enemy is and vice versa just they more cordial now

I swear you're Turkish.

Allow it.

The Turkish Prime Minister said they didn't even know the Jet was Russian until the Russian Government spoke about it, how could they not know if they had tried to make contact with it and ask them to leave the Air Space? Is that normal?

They released the map of the plane mad quick, surely they can release the air traffic recordings of them warning the pilots?

The Turkish Prime Minister said they didn't even know the Jet was Russian until the Russian Government spoke about it, how could they not know if they had tried to make contact with it and ask them to leave the Air Space? Is that normal?

They released the map of the plane mad quick, surely they can release the air traffic recordings of them warning the pilots?

They have done. Sound fake. Very quick.

Lol @ believing anything on russian news about russia

Turkeys quite bad but RT is the worst

Obviously there is a sh*t load of camera crew about because russia have been bombing the f*ck out of the turkmen for the last couple weeks and its a big story in both countries

Putin said accomplices of terrorists but there is no isis or other terror groups anywhere near this area ? Which almost proves the whole initial russian plane crash was a false flag to drum up support for an attack in syria while people cheer him for taking out isis (even though hes strengthening them by taking out their rivals)

Its the equivalent of uk/france bombing east ukraine as the ethnic russians in that region are being protected by russia and have there own break away.

If you dont care about russia/turkey remember that turkmen control the border area, if they fall it opens it up to isis.... Eu just pledged £3bn to turkey to keep refugees in turkey this wont happen if the refugees are isis mercenaries... Plus the whole reason for having turkey in nato is to protect that area from falljng to russians as turkey and russia been warring for centuries.

As ive said countless times usa dont care about anyone but russia... Cold war was never over, they know who there enemy is and vice versa just they more cordial now

I swear you're Turkish.

Allow it.

That sprang straight to my mind. Few weeks ago he was disgusted at me calling him a Brit saying he's a Turk instead lol I agree with what he is saying about the news channels being controlled though. Both are in this for self gains but if it comes to Russia backing Assad for their own interests or Turkey backing IS, I know who I would side with. These Turkmen and Turkey are accomplices if they are the ones shipping their Millions over and allowing the Oil to pass through to them.

1 month ago

They say never bite the hand that feeds you. In the case of Turkey and Russia, who share a multibillion-dollar economic relationship that is quickly deteriorating due to geopolitical disagreements over Syria, it’s still unclear who will suffer the most.

A year after Moscow and Ankara agreed to establish an important gas hub in Europe, Russian intervention in Ukraine and Syria, which has seen Moscow’s jets enter into Turkish airspace twice over the last two weeks, has put at risk economic relations between the two nations, including a $15 billion gas pipeline, a deal to build a nuclear power station and a $100 billion trade plan.

“The pipeline gas deal is currently on ice over the Russian intervention in Syria and violations of the Turkish airspace,” said Ariel Cohen, senior fellow at the Global Energy Center of the Atlantic Council, an international affairs think tank based in Washington, D.C. “On top of that, Turkey is unhappy over a disagreement on gas price, while Russia is upset about the European Union-led sanctions. Those issues could really hurt trade between Ankara and Moscow.”

Turkey and Russia have had a successful and pragmatic economic relationship since the end of the Cold War in 1991, often setting aside their political differences when hard cash is at stake. But Russia’s relationship with Turkey has been increasingly strained since Moscow annexed Crimea in March 2014 and then became heavily involved in supporting rebel groups in the 18 month-long war in eastern Ukraine. Compounding that are violations of Turkey’s sovereign airspace in which Kremlin jets and drones have crossed over from Syria into Turkey; such violations have infuriated leaders in Ankara who have said that Russia is creating unnecessary tension between the two countries.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has already made it clear to Russia that if it continues its aggressive approach in Syria and Europe, Ankara’s relationship with Moscow would suffer. The president followed through with a threat to shoot down any unauthorized aircraft in Turkish airspace in dramatic fashion Friday when a drone, believed to be deployed by the Russian Air Force, was taken down on the Turkish side of the border with Syria. It's not yet clear what country deployed the drone.

actually the whole reason turkey and russia are involved in syria is cos of the gas

turkey wanted the gas from qatar, assad opposed it.... so they wanted assad out, then came the iranian gas pipeline which is the same as qatari gas but this time russian backed therefore asad backed...... this is when the US/UK stepped in and isis was created to stop Iran from supplying europe with gas.... then came the compromise of Turkey buying from Russia in a trade swap....... but now thats gone to shit..... Turkey are looking to buy their gas from Israel and Russia are looking to re establish Asad so they can get some of that Iranian gas money with that pipeline running through syria.

This is all the main back drop to the war in Syria and the involvement of Turkey/Russia....

also you cant hate turkey for buying isis oil when Italy, France, Greece and mainly Israel are all buying up stolen oil.

it is what it is

isis islamic state is nothing more than a sideshow.

Assad aligning himself with Russia Iran and China got the Us pissed hence why we were so quick to hand over weapons at the start of the arab spring they need their puppet in power.

What we are seeing is pretty much 21st century colonisation.

• Upvote 1

thing thats always baffled me about isis selling oil, how do they have skilled engineers? has this ever been explained?

It's all calculated. Who's buying the oil? They sell millions of dollars worth every day. It will be the wealthiest Europeans, Turks, Kurds, Israelis profiting from it. Western media were acting like taking out IS would have been difficult for them, look at that video of Russia bombing the refinery Elementalism posted, there's no way you can convince me NATO were unaware.

This isn't about some small group on the Syrian border, it's about provoking Russia and dominating Putin publicly. Best believe that Turkey didn't down that plane without the green light from NATO.

After Iraq Western Govts could never convince the public to back another war in the Middle East, so IS makes a convenient enemy. It's no coincidence we're bombing these countries and forcing refugees out at the same time as our Gulf State allies finance more Wahhabi mosques in Europe and the media is full of barely concealed attacks on Islam. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

they could have backed there boy 4 years ago when it first kicked off and shut shit down to begin with... would have been no isis or anything... but they played the wait and see game, how can we profit, now they are here to save us from the islamic state lol please

^^Basically whoever's eating off this oil told them leave it. How's he trying to cite damaging the environment or infrastructure as a reason after what they did in Iraq/Libya?  

they could have backed there boy 4 years ago when it first kicked off and shut sh*t down to begin with... would have been no isis or anything... but they played the wait and see game, how can we profit, now they are here to save us from the islamic state lol please

Obviously everyone's got their own agenda, but NATO have been angling for a conflict with Russia for time now. Putin's stressed the need to respect national borders recently, aside from Crimea & Georgia, cos he knows he can't give them a valid reason.

2-3 years back when Cameron & Sarkozy were trying to build up support for bombing Syria after Libya Putin was one of the few arguing against sanctions & military intervention.

actually the whole reason turkey and russia are involved in syria is cos of the gas

turkey wanted the gas from qatar, assad opposed it.... so they wanted assad out, then came the iranian gas pipeline which is the same as qatari gas but this time russian backed therefore asad backed...... this is when the US/UK stepped in and isis was created to stop Iran from supplying europe with gas.... then came the compromise of Turkey buying from Russia in a trade swap....... but now thats gone to sh*t..... Turkey are looking to buy their gas from Israel and Russia are looking to re establish Asad so they can get some of that Iranian gas money with that pipeline running through syria.

This is all the main back drop to the war in Syria and the involvement of Turkey/Russia....

also you cant hate turkey for buying isis oil when Italy, France, Greece and mainly Israel are all buying up stolen oil.

Trying to sound all smart coming with the realpolitik - playing the partially honest card doesn't help adjust for your bias.

We know it's about gas and oil when it comes to Turkey and Qatar's influence in this. The Druzbha pipeline - specifically the Friendship Pipeline section aka the Iran-Iraq-Syria deal which cuts the Qataris and the Turks out. Why you trying to be all honest about it now. You're as bad as Erdogan - it's clear he's been dodging the issue, and it's clear he's funding rebels who will attack not just Syrian military but also Russian rebels. He's basically admitted to supporting the bad guys with this 'show of force'.

Who you watching for this then, Al Jazeera for that gassed perspective? Almost every western media outlet from the BBC, France24, CNN, Fox, ABC, MSNBC, Vice, Sky, the newsmedia is all running with the same boring perspective.

I follow Press TV and Russia Today because THEY ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THE CONFLICT.

Why would I watch and trust an American, French or English station when I know that those countries have had a hand in toppling regimes and pushing propaganda for over 10 years now?

If I want to get a full picture, surely I'm gonna digest the Iranian, Russian and Syrian perspective on this? I can predict what the Turkish response is - some Brotherhood baiting, sectarian, kebab-knife-sharpening exercise in PR.

• Upvote 2

they could have backed there boy 4 years ago when it first kicked off and shut sh*t down to begin with... would have been no isis or anything... but they played the wait and see game, how can we profit, now they are here to save us from the islamic state lol please

They have backed Assad from the start. Putin was playing the diplomacy game, he always does.

He doesn't rush into many things, if you check his record. He has scaled up his response to mirror the NATO intervention in Libya - he's been taking notes. Assad has coordinated most of the anti-rebel/ISIS action since early on - then the chemical weapon bullshit story broke, then Carla del Ponte squashed it and flipped it on the rebels.

Then the leaders of NATO had to go back to the drawing board.

This is fact. NATO overstretched itself and overestimated the strength of the FSA and anti-Assad forces.

You have to also remember Assad has had direct military support from Hezbollah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard since the start of this. Russia hasn't needed to put any boots on the ground.

• Downvote 1

turkey wanted the gas from qatar, assad opposed it.... so they wanted assad out, then came the iranian gas pipeline which is the same as qatari gas but this time russian backed therefore asad backed...... this is when the US/UK stepped in and isis was created to stop Iran from supplying europe with gas.... then came the compromise of Turkey buying from Russia in a trade swap....... but now thats gone to sh*t..... Turkey are looking to buy their gas from Israel and Russia are looking to re establish Asad so they can get some of that Iranian gas money with that pipeline running through syria.

Trying to sound all smart coming with the realpolitik - playing the partially honest card doesn't help adjust for your bias.

We know it's about gas and oil when it comes to Turkey and Qatar's influence in this. The Druzbha pipeline - specifically the Friendship Pipeline section aka the Iran-Iraq-Syria deal which cuts the Qataris and the Turks out. Why you trying to be all honest about it now. You're as bad as Erdogan - it's clear he's been dodging the issue, and it's clear he's funding rebels who will attack not just Syrian military but also Russian rebels. He's basically admitted to supporting the bad guys with this 'show of force'.

Who you watching for this then, Al Jazeera for that gassed perspective? Almost every western media outlet from the BBC, France24, CNN, Fox, ABC, MSNBC, Vice, Sky, the newsmedia is all running with the same boring perspective.

I follow Press TV and Russia Today because THEY ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THE CONFLICT.

Why would I watch and trust an American, French or English station when I know that those countries have had a hand in toppling regimes and pushing propaganda for over 10 years now?

If I want to get a full picture, surely I'm gonna digest the Iranian, Russian and Syrian perspective on this? I can predict what the Turkish response is - some Brotherhood baiting, sectarian, kebab-knife-sharpening exercise in PR.

Can't stand it when people say "western" media is bias then say they only watch RT, Aljazeera and all them ones and think they're also not bias.

Smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is incredibly biased. He is acting as if there is a moral equivalence between Turkey and Russia in this terrible war- there isn't

• Downvote 1

they could have backed there boy 4 years ago when it first kicked off and shut shit down to begin with... would have been no isis or anything... but they played the wait and see game, how can we profit, now they are here to save us from the islamic state lol please

Russia has always been against other countries arming the rebel groups in Syria.  They also held off getting involved in the war until Assad personally asked them for help. Russia probably held off getting involved  as to not be seen as a hypocrite for intervening in another countries affairs without being asked. Also if Assad is asking them for help it means Russia's interests are at stake.

It doesn’t benefit Russia to lose Assad, have Syria thrown into chaos and have it’s base in tartus be under threat.

A base which is clearly this important to them...

The base in Tartus may be less valuable than its counterpart in Sevastopol, but the location of the former matters. As the sole Russian naval base beyond the Bosporus—which is controlled by Turkey, a NATO member—Tartus helps establish Russia’s presence in the Mediterranean. “A big part of their continued interest in Syria and in [syrian President Bashar] Assad has to do with” the Tartus base, Mankoff said. “I think Russia does have a bigger geopolitical view of the world, regards the eastern Mediterranean as an area of importance, and wants to be sure that it can secure its interests there.” According to General Philip Breedlove, NATO’s top commander, Tartus may also be part of a Russian effort to establish an anti-access/area denial (A2/AD) bubble over Syria, designed to prevent NATO forces from taking offensive action against Russia and its allies in the region. As Vice Admiral Viktor Chirkov, the commander in chief of the Russian Navy, succinctly put it, “This base is essential to us.”

He is incredibly biased. He is acting as if there is a moral equivalence between Turkey and Russia in this terrible war- there isn't

Where ?

???? come like some russell howard skit

come like some russell howard skit

What's really funny is it's true.

You can't debate me on this. You've negged me and posted one liners since I posted about 3 multi-paragraph posts plus videos, I don't usually rise to these pitiful attempts at standing by a point - if there was room for a debate, you'd fill it.

I've been schooling people on this shit since 2011. Check my posts, I've maintained a position that you've all but partially come around to. Mentioning Qatar and gas pipelines like I, and the people you mock, haven't been saying this shit since the beginning. Fuck Turkey - specifically Erdogan and his cronies, and the filthy Turks who booed the Paris silence against the Greek match (I don't even give a fuck about football) - and the filthy Turkmen rebels, and the Tatars in Crimea and the rest of you warmongering, backstabbing cunts.

You laugh while people are dying, and mock people who speak the truth.

Separate your national pride in this and accept that you can't really be even close to objective on this issue. You've admitted Turks hate Russians and made nods towards the connections - so what are you trying to say?

Make your point ennit, break down what you think is happening or allow the entire discussion.

• Upvote 4