Russian Plane Crash

Heero Yuy

It was only 6 months or so ago Russians were implicated in shooting down another plane

I don't know what you're laughing at... The report did not apportion blame to any person just where it occurred...as I did not say they said it was Ukrainians either

Your "jewfish" mafia media claim that it's Russian rebels in Ukraine..

That's neither here nor there as it could be Ukrainian rebels in Ukraine

Yuri is putin popular in Russia in your opinion ?

its an interesting question...Really depends where and among which demographic

Educated/middle class people in the European part of Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg etc) can't stand him and are very much aware that the entire country is being stolen by Putin and his mates. These are the sort of people who don't think it's ok to murder journalists for printing ugly stories about the government

People out in the less developed parts tend to have less access to media and information (they only have like 2 stare TV channels) and so tend to believe what state controlled russian media says about Putin. The mentality of many Russians is very different to the west - peolle like strong leaders and want Russia to be a "strong country". Many Russians also have this empire mentality about the former russian territories.

Super patriotic, military loving types love him as well obviously. The russian Internet hates him.lots of ethnic differences too

Cheers bro, good insight... actually thought Moscow and them places would be in favour of him for some reason.

/

@Venom

If you believe it was a buk missile like the report states, then why did Russia's MOD release satellite images showing a Ukrainian jet shooting down mh17?

Just read Yuri's assessment of Vladamir's popularity.

:lol: :lol:

I like the way you replied to my post with 'that's interesting' considering it basically negates everything you said before it.

/

Putin's popularity in Russia and outside it, has massively increased over the last 15 years. And as per that infographic, he is one of the most popular leaders in the world. 

Now to really appreciate how much of an achievement his rise is. Consider how far he's brought Russia since he's been in power, the state that country was in, when he took control. All this, whilst the world's most powerful country tries to do everything it can, to stop Putin from succeeding and Russia from prospering. 

It's actually cray.

You are a raving idiot

You're one of these guys on vip2 who cry about police harassment and the government in the UK, then rate a guy who murders journalists, creates laws against ethnic minorities, murdered God only knows how many people in Chechnya, creates laws against gays, annexes part of Ukraine etc etc. Get your fucking story straight. Nobody is prospering in Russia. The average person is dirt poor while Putin and the oligarchs laugh at the whole country. And no, it's not true that the whole time Putin has been in power that America has "tried to stop him". Post 9/11 the American administration was pro-Putin. Your ignorance amazes me.

And no, that post doesn't negate anything I wrote. As I said, educated Russians tend to despise Putin, uneducated ones tend to love him. I personally place more value on the opinion of Gary Kasparov than I do on football hooligans who beat up black people for sitting in their stand.

This guy :|

It's funny. You more time have a GABOS type of pitch to your fraff on here.

I am sorry if Putin killed your gay uncle or whatever. That is peak.

But we talking about the game of thrones here mate.

And Putin is the president of Russia. And he is a f*cking g.

Great post amigo. I feel enriched.

What TV show will you use as a metaphor for life next?

• Downvote 1

Yuri is putin popular in Russia in your opinion ?

its an interesting question...Really depends where and among which demographic

Educated/middle class people in the European part of Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg etc) can't stand him and are very much aware that the entire country is being stolen by Putin and his mates. These are the sort of people who don't think it's ok to murder journalists for printing ugly stories about the government

People out in the less developed parts tend to have less access to media and information (they only have like 2 stare TV channels) and so tend to believe what state controlled russian media says about Putin. The mentality of many Russians is very different to the west - peolle like strong leaders and want Russia to be a "strong country". Many Russians also have this empire mentality about the former russian territories.

Super patriotic, military loving types love him as well obviously. The russian Internet hates him.lots of ethnic differences too

Cheers bro, good insight... actually thought Moscow and them places would be in favour of him for some reason.

/

@Venom

If you believe it was a buk missile like the report states, then why did Russia's MOD release satellite images showing a Ukrainian jet shooting down mh17?

i dont believe anything.. however i am more inclined to accept the fact that who has most to gain or lose from the situation? who has a track record of Daemony in the situation? it could have been a genuine mistake by UKRAINIAN rebels on one side (as that intel tag 'russian backed' rebels is just a distraction) OR it could be a genuine mistake by the Ukrainian rebels on the other side.. Putin's plane flew over shortly before MH-17, it may also have been an attempt to blame Russia..

we will never know the full truth unless those involve confess it.. 

in the mean time there are FACTS about track records we have as evidence of Daemony. 

@ Yuri.. you talk about murdered journalists and all that stuff, but the same has happened in the UK, and lets not even talk about how many journalists and innocents Your beloved Israel has murdered... Yet you dont condemn them..you have a reason for why they do this etc.

Putin don told Boris about himself and he wasn't going to be the bankers Puppet..that's why the west has turned against him, and they have been cautious about him from the minute he started holding many of the oligarchs to account.. 

what is happening in Russia is not Unique therefore anyone who stands up to the real Tyranny of the west who are the biggest terrorists..even if that person is a little tyrant themselves would be received well from most decent thinking people. 

• Upvote 2

Scores dead in South Sudan plane crash

Officials say at least 41 people are killed after plane crashes near Juba airport shortly after takeoff.

A Russian-built cargo plane with passengers on board crashed after taking off from the airport in South Sudan's capital, killing at least 41 people onboard and on the ground, airport officials told Al Jazeera.

A crew member and a child onboard survived, presidential spokesman Ateny Wek Ateny told Reuters news agency.

Shortly after taking off from Juba airport on Wednesday, the plane came down on the banks of the White Nile river, leaving a tail fin and lumps of fuselage strewn in vegetation close to the water.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/dead-south-sudan-plane-crash-151104081236346.html

Too long to copy and paste the whole thing on mobile, but aother Russian built plane down

All flights from uk been banned

Uk says it was a bomb

Somehow i think uk was involved in this

Lets see how this plays out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34742273

UK saying a bomb was put in the hold....

/

So who was on the plane then? Passenger list been leaked yet?