Cyber Monday/Black Friday/Christmas Sales Thread

Ephren Taylor

Nowadays it's really not worth getting a HDTV under 60 inches.

This doesn't make sense still

tbh reading it back, it does come across kind of d*ckheaded.  :lol:

I was just musing, I should have written from my particular pov it's not worth getting a HDTV under 60 inches. I currently have a 50 inch HDTV and I have a large living room. So it overwhelming the room wouldn't really be a problem for me. And it would be going on my wall anyway, out of the way when it's not being used.

_79361298_79357959.jpg

:lmao:

About 200 shoppers refused to leave a store in Middleton "despite being told stock had all gone"

Fights broke out between shoppers in Stretford, and a woman suffered "minor injuries" after being hit by a falling television. The store was closed at 00:36 GMT

A man was arrested in Salford after he threatened to "smash a staff member's face in"

A woman broke her wrist in a crush, with Greater Manchester Police's deputy chief constable Ian Hopkins describing shoppers' behaviour as "appalling"

In Wigan, officers were called to reports of "several hundred people trying to enter the store". Police added: "Two men were ejected before control was regained"

There were reports of fighting in a store in Hattersley, where a man was arrested for a public order offence

A man was arrested for assault at a store in Green End

:rofl:

/

Cyber Monday is me

Not even remotely funny

c/s

probably made by don crack himself.

its crazy how this amercian craze came here.

Heard some woman on LBC saying she left america this weekend to avoid the thanksgiving mayhem. Only to come to the UK and find out its going on over here and all.