Cyber Monday/Black Friday/Christmas Sales Thread

Ephren Taylor

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015E5C5YO/ref=gbps_img_s-3_1187_b4ec3f36?pf_rd_p=762321187&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0WVEMWRN7EH40YX68HCF

flash sale at 1230 for it.

im guessing its gonna go down to around 700

/

Tempted to cop but heard problems with the sonys

theres a 50inch samsung thats meant to be sick for 699 now (w/ 5  year guarantee) but i dunno if i should hold out for a week to see if price drops

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015E5C5YO/ref=gbps_img_s-3_1187_b4ec3f36?pf_rd_p=762321187&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0WVEMWRN7EH40YX68HCF

flash sale at 1230 for it.

im guessing its gonna go down to around 700

/

Tempted to cop but heard problems with the sonys

theres a 50inch samsung thats meant to be sick for 699 now (w/ 5  year guarantee) but i dunno if i should hold out for a week to see if price drops

should of purchased...had it on sale for 599

55inch sony UHD u kna

no.

there was a samsung model that sent anonymised analytics back to samsung but a tech blog clocked it and they updated the software.

no major brands i know of have a camera or anything on them.

biggest issue i see with it is data. like everything data is collected and used in various ways, could be advertising across platforms, customer behaviour to improve the usability of the software, sending error reports and software faults, if you log in with the same samsung account on a samsung phone they could collect what types of apps you use or how long you spend on them and advertise appropriately or rank most used apps etc. 

amazon echo is something you avoid, its always listening and can tell which tv channel your watching and put the in your amazon account for recommendations etc. watch game of thrones, get an offer on the book next week etc.

also. not many dumb tvs there, the best screen tech is in smart tvs, but, dont connect it to the internet, mine isnt, i use the amazon fire tv stick, unless i want to stream playstation games then i need to connect the tv online

• Upvote 1

no.

there was a samsung model that sent anonymised analytics back to samsung but a tech blog clocked it and they updated the software.

no major brands i know of have a camera or anything on them.

biggest issue i see with it is data. like everything data is collected and used in various ways, could be advertising across platforms, customer behaviour to improve the usability of the software, sending error reports and software faults, if you log in with the same samsung account on a samsung phone they could collect what types of apps you use or how long you spend on them and advertise appropriately or rank most used apps etc. 

amazon echo is something you avoid, its always listening and can tell which tv channel your watching and put the in your amazon account for recommendations etc. watch game of thrones, get an offer on the book next week etc.

also. not many dumb tvs there, the best screen tech is in smart tvs, but, dont connect it to the internet, mine isnt, i use the amazon fire tv stick, unless i want to stream playstation games then i need to connect the tv online

if theres one thing i trust you with its this kinda shit

i shall cop

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0151C75I6/ref=gbps_img_s-3_1187_42472829?pf_rd_p=762321187&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0QG2D0BETFQH7J014J4B

Sony KD-49X8005C 49-Inch 4K UHD Widescreen Smart TV with Freeview - Black [Energy Class A]

currently 699

....that could be a good bargain when the price gets chopped

6pm tonight

Didn't know you could have suttin like this at home

Tempted

One girl i been seeing has one, think she said it cost 400, thought it was bullshit and told she should of used the money on getting it done in a salon, no word of a lie its worked ive noticed the difference, pum is feeling silky

• Upvote 1

Need a good chefs knife if anyone comes across a good deal.