Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte - 12th December

anelka

• 3 weeks later...

• Upvote 5

All that deal with you on road talk is bullshit dilliian is making  himself look like idiot, joshua didnt look nervous to me.

Trust, made himself look like a clown, why he gonna fight on the roads when theres millions waiting in a ring. Idiotic.

Whyte's talk makes sense... If he wins.

Plus its probably what he will say in the aftermath of a debatable defeat.

What made sense, guy just seems real salty that Joshua is media friendly and is building a brand for himself.

Of course he's salty.

But he has beat Joshua already in a ring albeit amateurs (so it isn't talk with nothing), is convinced he's gonna do it again, and convinced he'll do it on the road too. In short he doesn't rate him at all.

If he wins again on December 12th, tbf how can any of us argue (just like we couldn't Groves/DeGale)

If he loses and it's on points or ref jumping in remotely too soon, he'll probably insinuate Joshua the posterboy, Hearn money, etc it all needed to be protected and he'd still spin him on the roads...

Basically I dont know if he meant to do it but Whyte is piggybanking well off Joshua's marketing p, win or lose, just be prepared to progress your career well (a la DeGale)...

Does Nelson think he's gonna beat him, probably yes.

Does Joshua give Nelson more than a quick soundbyte, yes.

But Whyte got pissed cos he's angry at the world and has a chip on his shoulder regarding this fight and everything/one round it, and a bit like you his answers are bold and short.

Nelson's job is to try and get more meat and from the first question Whyte was never gonna do that, man came to just shout and boy.

• Upvote 1

Joshua is shook no doubt about it.

Was watching some of the other interviews by himself and it's like he don't even bk himself to win.

I think physically Joshua has him but mentally nah, Whyte getting to him imo.

I hope Joshua dones his dance though.

Eubank woulda been the perfect guy to done Whyte's talk, Joshua is not a lyrics man, at all.