Living in london

Kim

Less and less.interest

..seems to be populated by Jonny come latelys pretending to be Londoners with arrogance and no regards for the inhabitants..

Just here on a post uni.jolly

I feel less and less a part of this city

word for word

/

anyone read that timeout magazine they give outside stations? single handedly destroying London.

Less and less.interest

..seems to be populated by Jonny come latelys pretending to be Londoners with arrogance and no regards for the inhabitants..

word for word

/

anyone read that timeout magazine they give outside stations? single handedly destroying London.

Out of towners love this

This is for u malika. If ur lookin for actual activities like treasure hunts for adults and walkin tours of brixton and other voyeuristic pursuits

Basically  the place is filled with these pretentious out of towners. All the black spots (the reggae ones that you would go to) are closing down, Hipsters have taken over to an extent that the place is not balanced anymore. When my boys organise something now what people like us would attend we ending up going to places miles away or just a yard shubbs.

Less and less.interest

agree with some of this but still love the city

seem to be a lot of these blogger types claiming "Londoner" and they have only just moved in a year ago.

Less and less.interest

agree with some of this but still love the city

seem to be a lot of these blogger types claiming "Londoner" and they have only just moved in a year ago.

This is irritating

A woman from Sheffield who was in my halls at uni posted a status on fb sayin suttin like

"I just told people to move down on the train...guess I'm a real londoner now"

[Killah]What part of the game is that?[priest]

• Upvote 1

i wana go to the best market grace whicg 1 ? stratford bricy

In london we stick to our areas so i couldn't speak of markets outside south really

Bricky just about holdin up. My fav vendors had to combine stalls/shops to save money on rent so who knows

I can't lie my experience of London is so fragmented. I grew up in the South East of London and thought it was amazing as a child. So much to do, so many other Nigerians. Then we moved to Newham, and I spent the latter years of secondary school in tussles with either Barking, or P*ki Panthers coming around and stabbing kids in the head after school. Then we moved to Essex, and I started my career - working in London. London as an adult experience, with the money to afford it, is almost second to none. But thats a fallacy and in no way represents what its like to live there day to day. 

C/S the hipsters ruining everything though. What's left when the culture in an area is just a passing phase.