California terror attack

Afroman

The Christian extremists , the hidden enemy, emboldened by its Islamic counterpart in Syria, finally decides to steps out of the shadows . Military fatigues, working in a group. The white media scrambling to wheel out the mental illness excuses... European origin Christians are the biggest threat to American National security in 2015.

• Upvote 4

The Christian extremists , the hidden enemy, emboldened by its Islamic counterpart in Syria, finally decides to steps out of the shadows . Military fatigues, working in a group. The white media scrambling to wheel out the mental illness excuses... European origin Christians are the biggest threat to American National security in 2015.

cuz...

Apparently its isis

Love the way they are using "gunman" for this attack and not terrorist.

Why?

Love the way they are using "gunman" for this attack and not terrorist.

Islamist

Fanatical

Extremist

Terrorist

vs

Loner

Socially awkward

Gunman

Trust, saeed does not sound like a gunman

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web

Police scanner is mad tense, shots getting fired atm

• Upvote 1

The brother-in-law of suspect Sayed Farook has expressed shock and sadness over the horrific events in a press conference.

“The reason I am here is to express [for] my family... how sad they are for what happened,” said Farhan Khan, who said he was the husband of one of the male suspect’s sisters.

“I’m very sad people lost their lives and there are victims out there.

“I have no idea why would he do that. Why would he do something like this. I have absolutely no idea,” Khan said. “I’m in shock myself.”

Khan declined to comment when asked if his brother-in-law was religious.

He gave the statement flanked by leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, who have condemned the violence.

Will be a terrorist act then.....

cuz...

hmmmmm....