Georginio Wijnaldum

Cole Des

Manchester united

Wijnaldum Is in a side that lets him express himself, with a manager who supports that, in a poor team where expectation is very low. So it’s unfair to compare him and Depay since they’re situations are complete opposites. Newcastle is the perfect side for him right now, they’ve always had a culture of embracing flair players so it’s a good place to refine his rawness.. Should stay for another 2 seasons, minimum 1.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't compare their performances this season.

I said Wijnaldum was captain of PSV, he was arguably as important in the title win as Depay yet Depay cost double.

Comparing them this season isn't as straight forward but ultimately Wijnaldum has hit the ground running whereas Depay hasn't.

Luke De Jong looked like a bag of shit at Newcastle despite shining with both them man at PSV last year.

Shining wherever you go is the name of the game.

Sidenote: We can make excuses all day long for Depay but Martial has come in and performed in that same team.

Yh that sub life

I disagree with the Heero. Never should have went to that side.

Should move on in January let alone summer or the season after that. McClaren in charge he needs to leave A$AP.

He's clearly gone to put himself in the shop window, and if better options were available then i'm sure he would've choose them right? He's young player, playing week in week out ...that's where players like that need to be at this stage of their career. He can shine at Newcastle, adapt to a new league without crazy expectations. Plenty of talented young players like babel who made the jump to a big club too early and are now kicking ball in the desert.

Much easier to fuck up at a small club and resurrect your career than doing it the other way round.

/

Probably got extorted for Depay because you're man united, no other reason than that really.

Trust me i'm not making excuses for depay atorr.