Sign in to follow this  
Afro Man

LAST NITE

OMFG.... dv8 was joke..... I was f*cked outta my face as usual!!! All i can remember is me "trying to dance" and being all over the place!!!I met Trciksy last nite - lookin nice I must say!!! biggrin.gif BIG IT UP BABE!!!See Nikki S and Versatile - They are jokers I swear!!! :D:D:D:Donly downer was they shut at 2, coz it was basically empty.... i was like ellllllloooooooooooo, wheres the music.... LMFAO.....Then we went back to some house party of a mates just past lewisham.... got in at 6!!!!Dont ask y im up now..... I AM proper mashed still!!! HAHA!!!everyone who reached - BIG URSELF UP!!!

Got smashed last night as well was an hour late for work - an when i was drivin to work this mornin everyfing was fuzzy - there's me finking "right...... just avoid the large non road coloured objects an u'll be fine!Keep nearly fallin asleep.....

OMFG.... dv8 was joke..... I was fu*ked outta my face as usual!!! All i can remember is me "trying to dance" and being all over the place!!!I met Trciksy last nite  - lookin nice I must say!!! biggrin.gif  BIG IT UP BABE!!!See Nikki S and Versatile - They are jokers I swear!!! :D:D:D:Donly downer was they shut at 2, coz it was basically empty.... i was like ellllllloooooooooooo, wheres the music.... LMFAO.....Then we went back to some house party of a mates just past lewisham.... got in at 6!!!!Dont ask y im up now..... I AM proper mashed still!!! HAHA!!!everyone who reached - BIG URSELF UP!!!
fridays @ dv8 = weak