You are a feminist.

PascalMoriarty

Colleague of mine said this to me - "if you are against sexism then you are, by default, a feminist" I was inclined to disagree but in doing so was acutely aware that I'd played into some sort of trap. 

"How could you be opposed to feminism if you're not in favour of sexism?" "Do you believe men and women not to be equal"

What do vipers think on this?

Are/Can men and women truly be equal?

I don't know man

As a man sometimes I clock with my female co workers that they think I'm being disrespectful when I offer to lift the box of delivery :/ like nah I'm cool I can do it and I'm like ok cool was just being nice :/

Like the other day this dike I work with and I was collecting leaves and shit. So we got enough for about 7-8 bin bags. They get heavy so I said lemme grab the wheel barrow and dump them off. She was like nah I'm alrite. I was like cool. Then she dropped like two of them bags and I was creasing from a distance. Still ended up helping her tho was so tempted to say take your Ellen degeneres boot leg suffragette ass down a few notches but I just kept quiet

Idk man I was dating this girl who never cooked or cleaned :/ used to just look at me when she was hungry. Think I vented about her on here before :lol: used to piss me off. I snapped bare times and she was always like its 2015 buddy what I do you can do and vice versa. :/ I'm working you are at my house. Lift a vacuum or a plate sometimes ffs

yeah but you live in sweden

men have no rights there

none

like an opposite saudi 

theres so many different sides to feminism but this is one of the most interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality#Feminist_thought

but whenever u see it in the news they make out feminism is jus some angry students who dont shave their fannies or armpits

Yeah intersectional feminist thought is mad interesting. Hold tight bell hooks.

I'm not a feminist, though.

• Upvote 1

Men and Women are not equal

Why aren't they?

Is this a trick question?

No - its an open debate I asked the question to actually understand peoples thinking on the subject, dropping such statements without even attempting to give reasons why you think it, doesn't add to the topic. 

So not a trick question, I'm interested in your opinion.

A man was the first on this earth even tho women are God'd greatest creation.

You heard of the terms

Man of the house

It's a man's world

Also more importantly a woman cannot function without a man

Similarly man cannot function without a woman which would suggest equality on the basis of interdependence.

I can't tell if you're tr0lling porchy.

A man was the first on this earth even tho women are God'd greatest creation.

You heard of the terms

Man of the house

It's a man's world

Also more importantly a woman cannot function without a man

Similarly man cannot function without a woman which would suggest equality on the basis of interdependence.

I can't tell if you're tr0lling porchy.

I am not even tr0lling

Another term

Wears the trousers

• Upvote 1