You are a feminist.

PascalMoriarty

I agree with porch. Theres a reason we have been the dominant sex since time began, same way humans have been the dominant species since time began.

Yes a woman can do certain things equally or better than a man, same way animals can do certain things better than a human, but ultimately our dominance prevails.

I agree with porch. Theres a reason we have been the dominant sex since time began, same way humans have been the dominant species since time began.

lol wot?

so dumb :lol:

• Upvote 1

Animals u kno. Very dangerous thinking. Its thinking like that that puts women in certain places around the world in such a bad position

No one has addressed my point about balance

Its so obvious that we are equal but not the same. I would love to hear you explain to the almighty why you think anything different

I was called a feminist once, by my radial feminist mum in law...suppose as some kind of spiteful insult. But it did get me thinking

Also I am astounded at how many denominations of feminism there actually are its mind boggling and pathetic.

In saying that though there are good 'feminists' out there or as I would put it advocators of fairness and justice which I fully endorse

I agree with smaddys sentiment about us being equal but different. I would personally put it that we have different roles to play that compliment each other to maintain the balance.

Females give birth and males are naturally stronger, the balance of testosterone/oestrogen where we have have one more than the other depending on sex has a role to play also.

I would personally put it that we have different roles to play that compliment each other to maintain the balance.

and thats all there is to it.

its when theres an upset to that balance is when things get toxic

If this was all there was to it then I wouldn't be so worried

Its these jilted man hating opportunists that mess everything up by using the feminist movement to push their hateful agendas to cause chaos and destruction

They think they can do what they want and they are out of control. Its a vicious cycle