Joachim Loew 20/1

Frank De Boer 20/1

Vincenzo Montella 22/1

Laurent Blanc 25/1

Rafael Benitez 25/1

Mauricio Pochettino 25/1

Christophe Galtier 25/1

Andre Villas Boas 28/1

"If the season goes in one direction, that it becomes closed and we can't win [trophies], I will go just with the kids," he said. "It makes no sense, when you have nothing to win, to play the older players.

"I'll play the players we're waiting for instead. I can arrive in a moment where I will look to the kids and say, 'Let's go. Non-stop.' I am ruthless.

"If the season goes in one direction, that it becomes closed and we can't win [trophies], I will go just with the kids," he said. "It makes no sense, when you have nothing to win, to play the older players.

"I'll play the players we're waiting for instead. I can arrive in a moment where I will look to the kids and say, 'Let's go. Non-stop.' I am ruthless.

Pmsl so now he wants to give the kids a chance

Before that it was ivanovic every week

City have a set pattern of beautiful play they've instilled in the club from Mancini days

imagine him destroying that and instilling this shit :lol:

So why didn't he play them once the title was wrapped?