Jamie Vardy

Mame Biram Diouf

He's English and his numbers were good last season. The obvious. You pay premium. And for Premium that's a decent gamble.

But I refuse to believe this is the striker that was and has been identified as taking us from 2nd to 1st. After all these years and names linked? Nah. Doesn't sit well with me... 

/

I'm not saying he's going to flop. I'm just saying. I don't get this transfer from Wenger. You want business done early. But Vardy? Someone help me understand the difference between him and a fit Welbeck considering Danny's form when he returned.

13 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

He's English and his numbers were good last season. The obvious. You pay premium. And for Premium that's a decent gamble.

But I refuse to believe this is the striker that was and has been identified as taking us from 2nd to 1st. After all these years and names linked? Nah. Doesn't sit well with me... 

/

I'm not saying he's going to flop. I'm just saying. I don't get this transfer from Wenger. You want business done early. But Vardy? Someone help me understand the difference between him and a fit Welbeck considering Danny's form when he returned.

Welbeck is not featuring next season. Not until the business end earliest.

very strange signing, are you lot gonna play it into the channels for him?

what's the point of guys like Bellerin and Monreal if they aint getting the time to make it up the pitch :lol: 

• Upvote 1

that vardy giroud link up gna be mud

Vardy going bayern ?

5 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

Someone help me understand the difference between him and a fit Welbeck considering Danny's form when he returned.

Vardy has managed more consecutive goals than Welbeck has ever got in a full season.

That's the difference.

You need a plan b, someone who can run onto those throughballs and finish, Vardy could be it.

Looks like an odd signing on paper though.

If they are going for Vardy don't understand why they didn't go for Beckford when Merson said it.

Maybe Wenger is wising up to the teams shortfalls or maybe he is trying do a Chelsea and sabotage other teams.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Cole Des said:

Vardy has managed more consecutive goals than Welbeck has ever got in a full season.

That's the difference.

You need a plan b, someone who can run onto those throughballs and finish, Vardy could be it.

Looks like an odd signing on paper though.

If they are going for Vardy don't understand why they didn't go for Beckford when Merson said it.

Maybe Wenger is wising up to the teams shortfalls or maybe he is trying do a Chelsea and sabotage other teams.

FFS

Saw toney posting in this topic and instantly knew a reference to beckford was on the cards.

:lol:

• Upvote 4

Toneys fucked :rofl:

beckford for life

• Upvote 5