Reggie Yates Extreme UK - Men at War

Afroman

LOL

Reggie is a fucking idiot. He doesn't understand MGTOW because he's a famous TV presenter who has been banging chicks from 19-how-long. He can't relate to the struggle of being a regular joe that nobody knows off the TV.

This guy is a fucking plant. Sent him to Russia (a country with zero history of imperial involvement in Africa and no historic migration patterns from there) and tries to make an 'objective' documentary while he's stood in front of racists (who he chose to speak to) grimacing and screwing his face like he's never heard a bad word before. They need to stop sending this guy on tours like this, he's the equivalent of a Stacy Dooley.

This guy need to check himself and realize his privilege. Also black men inhabit a weird position where they are sexually superior to white men - even a poor, broke field negro can push his wood into the wife of the master. The part where he read the bit about 'BBC' meaning 'big black c*ck' was cringe.

BBC is dumbing down guys.

• Upvote 2

O...... K

Fufu fingers, come back or shut the fuck up.

Reggie Yates was mocking, went to the guy's yard and close-up'ed the toilet roll next to the guys bed. What kinda journalism is that?

Had no respect for this Andi Peters battyfish since he tried rolling around with gang members and trying his hardest to stand out as a friendly, clueless black person. Guy tried pulling the 'I was a black kid who grew up in London and I never turned into a gangster' - anecdotal bullshit that ignores the key social factors surrounding the issue.

Glad they had Milo on there, I think he made Reggie look like a d*ckhead.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

O...... K

Fufu fingers, come back or shut the f*ck up.

Reggie Yates was mocking, went to the guy's yard and close-up'ed the toilet roll next to the guys bed. What kinda journalism is that?

Had no respect for this Andi Peters battyfish since he tried rolling around with gang members and trying his hardest to stand out as a friendly, clueless black person. Guy tried pulling the 'I was a black kid who grew up in London and I never turned into a gangster' - anecdotal bullshit that ignores the key social factors surrounding the issue.

Grown ass man making kindergarten sends Fufu fingers. Clown.

You clearly just skipped through the documentary while off duty.

How is Reggie Yates a plant? He grinded us way up and alot of his documentaries have been pretty good.

You just seem to have the same rage as these men in this video.

I mean you said black men have a upper hand when it comes to sex over the white man. Pmsl. You are delusional bro. Keep feeding yourself with these myths

I am no feminist apologist but without having a sole focus on reggie, you can hear arguments from both sides. The point he clearly disagreed with like the rape jokes was pretty spot on IMHO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

O...... K

Fufu fingers, come back or shut the f*ck up.

Grown ass man making kindergarten sends Fufu fingers. Clown.

You clearly just skipped through the documentary while off duty.

How is Reggie Yates a plant? He grinded us way up and alot of his documentaries have been pretty good.

You just seem to have the same rage as these men in this video.

I mean you said black men have a upper hand when it comes to sex over the white man. Pmsl. You are delusional bro. Keep feeding yourself with these myths

I am no feminist apologist but without having a sole focus on reggie, you can hear arguments from both sides. The point he clearly disagreed with like the rape jokes was pretty spot on IMHO.

Bruv read bell hooks. Read the stuff she writes about Iceberg Slim and why he said he used to rape white women...For him, he saw it as a political act - a micro-expression of the political power he was denied manifested. f*cked up, but white European men raped indigenous women for fun. The entire history of Africa as the 'dark continent' was sexualized, Africa was described in the feminine, explorers 'penetrated the interior' - the term sexual conquest is quite literally applied here.

Black men are both the most sexual objectified, yet repressed group of men on the planet. You can look at misogynistic rap as a reaction against white American patriarchy by young, formerly-disenfranchised men. Why do women get to have a moment where they 'break free' - yet when black men tried to, in almost every regard, they were denied?

Politically - Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Huey Newton, Fred Hampton, etc etc.

Black men were specifically repressed because white Europeans feared their physical strength, this is a fact of history and one of the main reasons why black men are disproportionately gunned down in America. Talk to me about childish banter all you want, but you still ACTUALLY think I'm a policeman. Who's childish?

You don't know a f*cking thing about sexual politics, history or anthropology so leave it out. You think Reggie Yates was 'grinding' his way to success by being on Grange Hill? What part of the game is that.

The BBC is producing more Stacey Dooleys and Reggie Yates than they are genuinely objective, credible journalists. You're a f*cking simp if you think anything different.

Edit:

As if I'm debating this with a d*ckhead who has the words 'money, p*ssy, music' in his avi. You're a f*cking lost one, aren't you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As a result of my research I contend that in any patriarchal white dominated society there is an underlying dread by many white males of the perceived mathematical probability of genetic annihilation by black males. This trepidation, I maintain, is the root cause of much of the atrocities perpetrated on the black male by Europeans from the earliest interaction between the white women and the black male. Further, I posit that there is an underpinning of alarm that is inherent to any white patriarchal society as related to the transmission of dominant hereditary characteristics, such as color, from the parent organisms to their children.

This theory is not new and has been corroborated by many social scientists and psychiatrist; many, who cannot avoid the query concerning the requisite desire among white men during the Ante-bellum period to physically castrate the black man as a means of punishment when whites who commit the same, or worse crimes, even against members of their own race, never received similar punishment.

Dr. Francis Cress Welsing, a prominent Psychiatrist developed the 'Cress Theory of Color Confrontation'. This theory explores the practice of white supremacy and theorizes that during slavery, white men realized feelings of confirmed genetic inferiority as a result of the inherent genetic dominance and biological inheritance of darker skin over a genetic recessive state such as albinism.

In addition, according to noted scholar and intellectual Cornel West, in "The Cornel West Reader", (1999) states, "White supremacy ideology is based first and foremost on the degradation of Black bodies in order to control them (and) "...the repeated castrations of lynched black men cry out for serious psycho cultural explanation." See Cornel West

Gregor Johann Mendel, a German scientist, commonly called the father of genetics proved that the inheritance of traits follows particular laws. These proven tenants were later named after him and are known as 'Mendelian Inheritance'. The theories of Mendelian Inheritance when integrated with the 'chromosome theory of inheritance' developed by American embryologist, Thomas Hunt Morgan were integrated and became the theoretical core of 'Forward Genetics'. One theory is that pigment, or melanin, the substance that gives the skin its natural color, is genetically dominant in people of color. I theorize that beginning with American slavery and continuing into the 1950's, many castrations were conducted by sadistic White males who harbored feelings of sexual inferiority and subsequently developed a hatred of the only symbol of Black dominance, the Black penis. [bBC]

I further theorize that many racist individuals, after concluding that genetic dominance is literally transferred through the black penis in a sperm cell, which then joins an ovum to form a zygote, a single cell, with a complete set of chromosomes, which then eventually develops into a embryo of color, lashed out violently at the object of their consternation, the black man's penis.

In basic terms, white genetic color cannot produce any other color but white, whereas black can produce endless colors as proven with the many skin complexions of humans throughout the world. In understanding the thought mechanism behind the castration of black men in the South, one can safety theorize that, in part, it was because the American concepts of slavery versus freedom since the Revolutionary War were predicated and enforced by the notion of skin color and by sexual cohabitation and the production of offspring, the perception by misinformed individuals was that the Caucasian race could be eventually annihilated genetically by individuals with dark skin. The contention then becomes this theory produced feelings of inferiority, fear and hatred within the patriarchal society in the Antebellum South and thru the 1950's. One of my primary contentions is that, "Fear of genetic dominance is the basis of European preeminence dogma".

The second term I am credited with is, "Osiris Envy". Specifically, this would be described as a spiteful malice, resentment and fear of the virile sexual potency of black males by white men in a patriarchal society. I theorize that in most white patriarchal dominated societies there is an underpinning of alarm with regard to black male sexuality.

Lev Vygotsky, a Soviet developmental psychologist, states in Ape, Primitive Man, and Child: Essays in the History of Behavior, (1992) "The behavior of contemporary civilized man is the product not only of biological evolution or childhood development; it is also the product of historical development." In my opinion, the historical development of the European in the world is not one of harmonious cohabitation with other races but instead is ripe with examples of forced imperialism and misdeeds perpetrated as a result of a foreboding sense of sexual inadequacy, cultural entitlement, fear of domination and a false point of view towards the supremacy of the European. Not to say that early childhood factors are not present in this behavior, to a large degree they are, but historically, the white patriarchal society is ripe with examples of treachery, dishonesty, and deceitfulness toward others of non-European descent; and unfortunately, all carried out in the name of Christianity. During slavery, Southern hypocrisy and feelings of latent sexual inferiority are clearly confirmed; hypocrisy that deliberately distorted the beliefs inherent in Christianity and inferiority that manifests itself through their actions. These societies of predominant religious hypocrites choose to distort Christianity for their own self-centered aims and sexual inferior notions. Another prime example would be the un-Christian-like treatment of the Native American. (Broken treaties, empty promises, forced sterilizations, etc) According to noted author, J. A. Rogers, in, From Superman to Man, (1996) "The doctrine of inequality is emphatically a science of white people; it is they who invented it."

I further contend that significant measures of Sigmund Freud's theories on penis envy were left unsound. Sigmund Freud, commonly referred to as "the father of psychoanalysis", was a prominent Jewish-Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist. I contends that Freud failed to attend to the possibility of male-on-male penis envy. Accordingly, it becomes conceivable that self-doubting males within a given population could grow increasingly obsessed with feelings of latent sexual inferiority fueled by the popular myths and stereotypes perpetuated in that culture. As my research demonstrates, imbued in self-doubt, shrinking self-esteem and veiled homosexual desires, indeed non-Black males throughout history have manifested the same latent sexual tendencies posited in Freudian "Penis envy" supposition, which, I posits, inaccurately theorized only occurred in females. Further, I argue that the so called penis envy phenomenon is just as prevalent in males-of-males as Freud posited it is in females-of-males. As a direct result of these contentions, it becomes impossible to examine the sexual character and potency of Black sexuality without a prerequisite, in-depth exploration of the stigmatizing of difference along racial characteristics. For me, these two concepts are cardinal and indispensable.

Source:

http://lindy1950.tripod.com/arco-iris/black-devil.html

More reading:

http://www.blackstarnews.com/us-politics/justice/browning-nation-what%E2%80%99s-really-behind-white-america%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cfear%E2%80%9D-of

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This lost fool-fool fufu eating d*ckhead needs a proper education.

I could find a million quotes from real dons like Malcolm X, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, Frantz Fanon, and a million another beacons of real truth, but you'd rather hear it from this guy:

766819910ea673e53eb96e8b6aeb5720.png

You clearly have an issue with Reggie rather than the documentary.

With all the Malcom X and co knowledge, you share a common ground with these so called average Joe's who think rape jokes are good banter?

None of these guys in the documentary issues were based on black men having the upper hand on the sexual ladder.

It was all about feminism. Some of them brought some good points,however some were twisted.

If you don't like Reggie fair enough. But having a closed mind on a documentary which is balanced for critics from both sides is just ignorant.

• Downvote 1

Bruv I came in thinking you'd actually engage and you're still caping for Reggie.

f*ck Reggie, address the rest of what I wrote.

With all the Malcom X and co knowledge, you share a common ground with these so called average Joe's who think rape jokes are good banter?

What the fuck does this even mean? Did Malcolm X, Cornell West or Khalid Muhammad advocate rape? This is what I mean about you, you know nothing about your history.

None of these guys in the documentary issues were based on black men having the upper hand on the sexual ladder.

That's my point. Reggie is privileged, he's a rich black man - he can have almost any woman he wants. What does he know about the struggle that MGTOW/Red Pill etc are talking about? They ain't on about rape jokes, they're talking about men being disenfranchised in almost every social arena.

Bruv I came in thinking you'd actually engage and you're still caping for Reggie.

What the f*ck does this even mean? Did Malcolm X, Cornell West or Khalid Muhammad advocate rape? This is what I mean about you, you know nothing about your history.

That's my point. Reggie is privileged, he's a rich black man - he can have almost any woman he wants. What does he know about the struggle that MGTOW/Red Pill etc are talking about? They ain't on about rape jokes, they're talking about men being disenfranchised in almost every social arena.

Bro let's leave our history out of it. We might share a similar skin tone but we are not cut from the same cloth. I can guarantee you that.

Back on topic

You say reggie is a privileged black man who doesn't know about the struggle of MGTOW. But let's keep it real. Most of those guys that were on the documentary aren't your typical average Joe. White middle class more like.

I was actually for these guys movement until these man were cheering on rape amongst other things.

What the f*ck does this even mean? Did Malcolm X, Cornell West or Khalid Muhammad advocate rape? This is what I mean about you, you know nothing about your history.

Bro let's leave our history out of it. We might share a similar skin tone but we are not cut from the same cloth. I can guarantee you that.

Back on topic

You say reggie is a privileged black man who doesn't know about the struggle of MGTOW. But let's keep it real. Most of those guys that were on the documentary aren't your typical average Joe. White middle class more like.

I was actually for these guys movement until these man were cheering on rape amongst other things.

I came into your thread with all seriousness, and you dropped the bait fed banter. Let's not get on a high horse and start talking about 'leave our history out of it'. Deflecting.

I proceeded to school you on some of the facets of sexual economics that you may not be privy to, and you're choosing to build a straw man argument about Reggie Yates. Let's deal with Reggie if you want to get it over with. I'm simply saying that Reggie Yates doing an interview on what is essentially an issue of male sexual freedom is silly, without first recognizing this basic fact; almost all groups will have a consensus about what Reggie Yates is:

Reggie Yates is a privileged man, of the patriarchy, working for the patriarchal system - from a 1st/2nd wave feminist perspective.

Reggie Yates is a sexually privileged, economically empowered man working within the patriarchal power structure to subvert it - from a 3rd wave perspective (sounds like you).

Reggie Yates is a privileged celebrity alpha posing as a beta male for the cameras and feminists - MGTOW/Red Pill perspective (my perspective).

Lumping MGTOW into one group and saying you 'can't get down with the movement' is stupid as fuck. The name implies the agency and emphasis on individual thought - it's men going their own way. If you feel like feminism helps you then cool. It's like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

I see feminism as a big side issue to the real discussion that people were having on civil rights in the 60s. Feminist thinkers in the 60s got pedestalled and praised for their radical thinking, when actually black social theorists had been campaigning for equality since the Harlem Renaissance. Feminists gravitated to the struggle and cherry-picked theory like academic Elvis Presleys.

People like Germaine Greer are now coming out and getting shitted on by modern feminists who are happy to embrace the transgender politic. They see transgender issues as completely separate and Germaine Greer is pissed off because the feminist school of thought has been 'co-opted' by the post-Caitlyn feminist school. Intersectional feminism is where it's at, and that's really an echo of the civil rights movement - not a strand of feminism.

You have little grasp of the theoretical frameworks that underpin this topic, so I'm gonna leave it. If you want to read more I suggest you pick up a copy of 'We Real Cool' by bell hooks.

• Upvote 3

Back on topic

I came into your thread with all seriousness, and you dropped the bait fed banter. Let's not get on a high horse and start talking about 'leave our history out of it'. Deflecting.

I proceeded to school you on some of the facets of sexual economics that you may not be privy to, and you're choosing to build a straw man argument about Reggie Yates. Let's deal with Reggie if you want to get it over with. I'm simply saying that Reggie Yates doing an interview on what is essentially an issue of male sexual freedom is silly, without first recognizing this basic fact; almost all groups will have a consensus about what Reggie Yates is:

Reggie Yates is a privileged man, of the patriarchy, working for the patriarchal system - from a 1st/2nd wave feminist perspective.

Reggie Yates is a sexually privileged, economically empowered man working within the patriarchal power structure to subvert it - from a 3rd wave perspective (sounds like you).

Reggie Yates is a privileged celebrity alpha posing as a beta male for the cameras and feminists - MGTOW/Red Pill perspective (my perspective).

Lumping MGTOW into one group and saying you 'can't get down with the movement' is stupid as f*ck. The name implies the agency and emphasis on individual thought - it's men going their own way. If you feel like feminism helps you then cool. It's like saying all Muslims are terrorists.

I see feminism as a big side issue to the real discussion that people were having on civil rights in the 60s. Feminist thinkers in the 60s got pedestalled and praised for their radical thinking, when actually black social theorists had been campaigning for equality since the Harlem Renaissance. Feminists gravitated to the struggle and cherry-picked theory like academic Elvis Presleys.

People like Germaine Greer are now coming out and getting shitted on by modern feminists who are happy to embrace the transgender politic. They see transgender issues as completely separate and Germaine Greer is pissed off because the feminist school of thought has been 'co-opted' by the post-Caitlyn feminist school. Intersectional feminism is where it's at, and that's really an echo of the civil rights movement - not a strand of feminism.

You have little grasp of the theoretical frameworks that underpin this topic, so I'm gonna leave it. If you want to read more I suggest you pick up a copy of 'We Real Cool' by bell hooks.