Reggie Yates Extreme UK - Men at War

Afroman

This is just the you shouldn't wear revealing clothes if you don't wanna be raped argument.

Completely different. They can wear whatever they want and of course if they wear certain things they know is gonna draw more attention, its not a green light for rape or sexual harrasment ..there's a line that shouldn't be crossed there..but this situation is different.

Whatever the case may be..there could be a million different reasons she was in that flat. We shouldn't have to go into those reasons. Rape is a crime, not hanging around some old arab cos he might rape you

I dont understand what men are even moaning about on this case. The man had a victory. He was allowed to give the judge private evidence which is ridiculous and all of a sudden he's off the hook for what sounds like an absolutely preposterous excuse (and apparently friending the judge on fb).

And all you can cry about is "feminists" on twitter sayin things about him

Just because some women falsely accuse men of rape doesn't mean you should jump to every mans defense without thinking. Its hyper reactive

/

Anyway so what else?

What else are feminists stopping you from saying?

Whatever the case may be..there could be a million different reasons she was in that flat. We shouldn't have to go into those reasons. Rape is a crime, not hanging around some old arab cos he might rape youI dont understand what men are even moaning about on this case. The man had a victory. He was allowed to give the judge private evidence which is ridiculous and all of a sudden he's off the hook for what sounds like an absolutely preposterous excuse (and apparently friending the judge on fb).And all you can cry about is "feminists" on twitter sayin things about himJust because some women falsely accuse men of rape doesn't mean you should jump to every mans defense without thinking. Its hyper reactive/Anyway so what else?What else are feminists stopping you from saying?

I'm not jumping to every man's help...I just want a fair trial and things to be done correctly. Obviously both sides fucked up in that case.

/

Man can't move to girls no more...New age feminists believe its sexual harrassment ...Literally can't approach a woman in the eyes of those types.

Like I said..I feel I'm in the middle and fair to both sides...I just find it disgusting pro either way. That man who moved to Poland in the doc was obviously some excited guy with narcissistic tendencies..I dont agree with a lot of things he said either.

I feel like a woman with that kind of view point will not listen or take on board anything I say unless i agree with their ideology in full..where as me I'm willing to accept fault when there is one but argue my case when its not right...it's happened before.

Regarding that video - does it really matter what feminists were saying?

In real life some women are unapproachable no matter what you say - are they even worth your time?

Do you encounter these social media feminists in your day to day life?

Im just failing to understand that this is a big problem based on what you and milo and his followers are saying

To me milos followers are the beta males, men who at the very least understand their own inherent advantage in society are miles ahead of these weirdos. If they did understand they wouldn't be gathering in secret moaning about what a few women are sayin. They should examine what it is that is wrong with them personally

True say I'm not in the same boat as these men and maybe I empathise with them relating to the old me. If when I was single and had these problems/fears as a single man in the world trying to exist with women who believe we should now be submissive on all grounds I'd be pretty frustrated.

I don't know why but the rise of gentrified London has made me more aware of these kind of people on both sides.

Feminists

Aggressive atheists

Gentrification

Bruh the downfall of the london we grew up in has happened its gone

The new breed have taken over

• Upvote 2

a lot of these twitter feminists r students who r jus learning about this sh*t for the first time so obviously they gona jump online bein all loud about it lol 

the ones i kno irl if i didnt know them  n jus saw their twitter i might have thought the same as u. 

• Upvote 1

Lol bro your blaming her for being raped the f*ck?

I'm not blaming her for being raped *if she was raped* but I'm saying is what about prevention?

If I walked through stonebridge estate when I didn't need to be there and got moved to by some next Don..Man are gonna be asking me wtf was I doing there no?

Tru

None if this is relevant to a rape case nor a murder or robbery case in stone bridge estate

The reasons are limitless. For example she could have been manipulated coerced or tricked into.goin there

Or jus dumb

Ive ended up in a few places when i was younger that you dnt realise is dangerous til you're actually there an u catch ur fraid or sometimes i havn realised until after the fact.

Sure we can ask what was she doin there but rational people will tell you that its irrelevant to the rape

Most feminists actually have no personal experience of the things they bleat on about. Such as being disadvantaged in life but this is no different than black and other ethnic groups bleating on about being disadvantaged.

People ultimately will ultimately draw for a card of some sorts either to justify their failings or to express how extra special they are for making it to their standing despite their 'disability'.

Some, just some actually believe in this but they are so leftist in approach that no one takes them seriously.

Genuine discrimination is horrible and something I hope my future daughters never experience. But in most cases it's people getting passionate over some case they heard of on Facebook or through a friend of a friend rather than some personal injustice.

Lol bro your blaming her for being raped the f*ck?

I'm not blaming her for being raped *if she was raped* but I'm saying is what about prevention?

If I walked through stonebridge estate when I didn't need to be there and got moved to by some next Don..Man are gonna be asking me wtf was I doing there no?

Tru
None if this is relevant to a rape case nor a murder or robbery case in stone bridge estate

The reasons are limitless. For example she could have been manipulated coerced or tricked into.goin there

Or jus dumb

Ive ended up in a few places when i was younger that you dnt realise is dangerous til you're actually there an u catch ur fraid or sometimes i havn realised until after the fact.

Sure we can ask what was she doin there but rational people will tell you that its irrelevant to the rape

Stupidity is never an alibi for me personally and what you said is far from rational.

If something detrimental happens to you and your stupidity was a factor then although in an ideal world things like that shouldn't happen, you should be objective and accept the fact your actions played a part.

• Upvote 1

Im not saying they didn't but it is by the by when it comes to the question of a crime being committed against you

Theres a reason why rape robbery etc are crimes and being naive isnt

And concerning rape a woman or man for that matter has the right to say no at any point. It really doesnt matter what happened preceding to that point

What's a crime and what isn't is irrelevant

It's about doing what YOU can to avoid getting violated in a world where children aren't even safe

Obviously there are no guarantees in life but people that share the same view as you talk like it's better for some women not to be vigilant and get raped because they as women have the right to do what they want and it's not a crime

That's cool in theory and all

Me personally I'd rather stay cautious and try to reduce the risk of getting violated

nah thats not what im saying at all

this all stemmed from Bruno saying this is one of the things men can't say because feminists wont let them

they apparently wont let you say that "she shouldn't have been there in the first place, no wonder she got raped". I just don't understand why you think it is a point to make when the situation has already happened and on top of that we don't know why she was there

in contributing to a discussion about this non-conviction, statements like that aren't just unhelpful but irrelevant. so if you get shouted down by some angry feminists on twitter why are you surprised?

there isn't an epidemic of women getting raped because they brought it on themselves. And any move to that kind of warped idea is what gives actual rapists free reign

the onus of responsibility is on the violator which is what the law says

What's happening now is something men around the world go through on a daily basis

You quoted a specific post where I quoted a specific statement I agree with

I addressed what you said

You're now arguing against a point I haven't made that has nothing to do with what I said?

*shrugs*

Women ay

:rofl:

What's happening now is something men around the world go through on a daily basis

You quoted a specific post where I quoted a specific statement I agree with

I addressed what you said

You're now arguing against a point I haven't made that has nothing to do with what I said?

*shrugs*

Women ay

You quoted a post which was referring specifically to to this incident

And my point is maintained its an irrelevant thing to want to be able to say without challenge in the context of this argument

You clearly misunderstood me

Just reading that story about the Saudi millionaire.

So the Saudi guy had a 24 year old link that he knew for 7 months and her 18 year old friend(alleged victim) tagged along with them on a night out.

The 2 girls live together. Why is the younger one suggesting they all go back to their flat to carry on drinking?

Now instead you've gone back to the Saudi guy's flat and he has just f*cked your friend/his link, you say he tried to rape you, then you tried to call your but thought she might be dead so you left her, ran out the flat but didn't wanna call the police straight away because you didn't wanna "aggravate the situation" because obviously a man raping you and killing your friend isn't a good enough reason to call for help asap.