Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Jose Mourinho

Yeah

What do you think of him becoming your manager?

Three negative managers following Sir Alex

Torn

It's been 2 and a half years since I've enjoyed watching my team play football. After a whole lifetime of success and exciting teams.

That's unlikely to change under Jose but at least we would probably be a real threat under him which we haven't been since SAF left(minus a small portion of this season).

What I know is if we take him, whatever small chance there was of getting Pep is gone.

It's best if Giggs is appointed as interim until the end of season because much more talented coaches than Mourinho will become available in the summer

Been shit football for 5 years

/

Board (unconfirmed) meeting today. 3 days before Xmas, not a bit odd? To what, give LVG a vote of confidence?

United played sh*t football under fergie tho

#phelanera

Wasn't as bad as the last couple years. And at least the players had a bit of ambition and were tryna make things happen

I remember the Queiroz days mehn. *Cries into pillow*

Van gaal has let me down with the Rooney situation tbh.

Can't see Jose standing by and letting wayne fuck up the bass like this.

While he loses? , cant see it.

He's off to Madrid anyways.

This the same manager that once was furious with Joe Cole for scoring a goal because he neglected his tactical duties 

Pep subbed Henry at h/t for doing the same thing.

The way I'm feeling now I just want LVG out asap and for Giggs to get some experience somewhere else cause I wouldn't be confident in him getting us into the top 4 if he was in charge until the end of the season.

Ideal choice would obviously be Pep but we can't risk waiting for him for the reasons stated above.

Mourinho is capable of playing attacking football. The problem is after he gets humbled(e.g. Spurs 5-3 Chelsea) he only cares about results and starts grindin' like a young Pusha T.

The talk was needed.

Maybe now he can change his approach to allow the attackers to do what they please in the final 3rd.

Want him to turn it around , cant see it happening now.

Players will pull a Chelsea @ stoke and send man packing.

Personally i only fault lvg for not figuring out yet that these english and french etc... lads are brainless and cant pull off what he wants