Mamadou Sakho

Mame Biram Diouf

Smalling >>>>

You will all see

Lol i rate him a bit.

But he's 25, a bit older than the rest.

And Sakho for example is the same age as him and shits on him.

Pretty sure he is in the top passers out of defence in the league 80-90% every game

Thats a myth created by skysports

Sakhos ball playing ability>>

Anyone that can't see how good this guy is on the ball, is bloody blind

And thats a lot of you, cause i still here pundits and commentators, play down his ability when hes doing back heels and drag backs with 3 attackers on him

I think Sakho is a beast and we are doing a very bad job in integrating him into the squad

but BR wants lovren and skrtel PMSL

Sakho is a very good defender and he is strong. exactly what we need our problem for a long time has been soft CB's after Hyypia and Carra reached its cycle. Agger,Skrtel,Lovren are all aggressive but they are really not that strong that 6 ft 4 player from Villa will kill them everytime

Sakho + Ilori could be a bootleg Sakho & Varane partnership imo which I liked. They both played well in the WC

Willian's 25?

/

Sakho for me has been absolute pony.

lol Liverpool fans are more than happy with Sakho, he had a shaky start which was expected as he adjusted to the pace of the league, but since then he's been quality.

Only 2 teams have conceded less than us and we're second in the league but yeah he's been 'pony'.

He had an awful game against two strikers that took turns along with the ball and the wind to torment him.

He's never the level certain Liverpool fans was making out, but nor is he as bad as some are making out today.

And he was playing against the best striking partnership in the league tbf.

All in all not top 4 material, not clever enough and he can look really bad when he is off.

Smalling is better.

United fans just chucking it

I have NO idea why

Probably cause as dusty as we are right now we're still in a position to chuck it with a rival team that is on a 3 games losing streak against us, conceded 8 goals in them games and even allowed 3HUNNA to get on the scoresheet :lol: