YOUNG DENZEL APPRECIATION THREAD

underwriter

Seeing this young brother on the TV the past week and he just looks like he is having a great time enjoying his moment I am happy for him seems like a genuine nice person who knows what hard work is, Respect to the younger generation breaking barriers and overcoming obstacles. 

• Upvote 5

Seeing this young brother on the TV the past week and he just looks like he is having a great time enjoying his moment I am happy for him seems like a genuine nice person who knows what hard work is, Respect to the younger generation breaking barriers and overcoming obstacles. 

I ain't saying he is or isn't

Just want him to clarify what he meant

I don't see having one token black guy as overcoming obstacles

When i see a Star Wars film or any other huge franchise movie with majority black and ethnic minority actors with a few supporting whites then I will say that's overcoming obstacles

When i see a Star Wars film or any other huge franchise movie with majority black and ethnic minority actors with a few supporting whites then I will say that's overcoming obstacles

Being the lead male in the biggest franchise in Hollywood is being a token?

• Upvote 3

Being the lead male in the biggest franchise in Hollywood is being a token?

Haven't seen the film but is he really the lead?