Straight No Chaser

Meticulous

Yeh but blacks have too much pride/ego.. Abu takes the back seat and looks after the business because he knows when he gets his cut he can live nice and make moves.. That's the problem with young black people, your whole circle can't be sanjays, you need a couple abu's to complete the system..

Turks - kebab shops, car washes

Indians - restaurants, corner shops

• Upvote 2

Still a big difference though, he knew based on his contract that he was going to have £1000 (example) a week for a certain amount of time.. If someone on road is averaging the same, not only to they not know how long that's going to last for but also as soon as it comes in most of it goes back out to try flip again + knowing there's a high chance at some point you're going to do time and have your illegal earnings taken from you it makes you want to enjoy life a bit while you can and not look 5/10 years down the line... Could say it's the same with gambling, you could be averaging £1000 a week but you still can't build a 5 year plan with that as your income because it's not sustainable.. A contract is sustainable for however long it's for so you're pretty much guaranteed to earn that 60k for the year/ 120k for the 2 years and can plan around that.. You can't do that with unsecured income .. Even if you put a deposit down on a yard then rent it out, most people will never have more than a bare minimum deposit at 1 time, when you rent out that place it's only going to just about cover the mortgage + maybe a couple bills and you still need somewhere to live yourself .. He makes it sound like you can bang 30/40k on a deposit, cop a yard then sit back and watch the money coming in

so if theres a high chance of you going to jail surely thats more reason to stack for something real when times are good?

the longer you hustle for the less money you put back out and risk tbh so thats not much of an excuse

i agree you cant make rock solid plans off an unsecured income but again i just translate that into meaning stack hard while you can and then try and elevate yourself properly. enjoying yourself is fine but if your savings arent mammoth compared to everything else, your priorities are effed and youre hustling in vain.

I agree ^

But you need to consider the influence someone's parents has on those life choices in the first place. Guys growing up in semi detached houses that their parents own, are going to have a better understanding of how to set yourself up correctly in life from a very young age.

True indeed bro.
although for how long can you give an adult a bly for not trying to educate themselves.
No because anything investable is likely to be taken off you when you do get caught, even if your properties aren't in your name if they can prove that your illegal proceeds went towards that yard then they'll take it..

+ you can't go put 50k cash down on a deposit with no history of how you obtained that money or how you're going to proceed to pay the instalments with no *on the books* job.. It's hard enough getting a mortgage being self employed let alone making illegal money.. So what are you going to do with that 50k you have laying about, set up a business and Lauder your own money? Maybe but that's taking away your focus from making the next 50k.. If you know anyone thats more than just your average dealer they will tell you that making the money isn't the hardest part, it's spending it because the options are limited, complete different situation to being paid that amount legally thru kicking a ball about a couple times a week, it's not even slightly comparable

logic would then lead me to stack as much as i feel im safely able to in order to change my life, and then quit the game and attempt to launder the proceeds

that means the more frivolously i spend > the longer its gonna take me to stack that amount  > more chance of getting caught

i did initially mention it would be much easier for him to get mortgages than the average road man but my point about priorities still stands

• Downvote 1

Still a big difference though, he knew based on his contract that he was going to have £1000 (example) a week for a certain amount of time.. If someone on road is averaging the same, not only to they not know how long that's going to last for but also as soon as it comes in most of it goes back out to try flip again + knowing there's a high chance at some point you're going to do time and have your illegal earnings taken from you it makes you want to enjoy life a bit while you can and not look 5/10 years down the line... Could say it's the same with gambling, you could be averaging £1000 a week but you still can't build a 5 year plan with that as your income because it's not sustainable.. A contract is sustainable for however long it's for so you're pretty much guaranteed to earn that 60k for the year/ 120k for the 2 years and can plan around that.. You can't do that with unsecured income .. Even if you put a deposit down on a yard then rent it out, most people will never have more than a bare minimum deposit at 1 time, when you rent out that place it's only going to just about cover the mortgage + maybe a couple bills and you still need somewhere to live yourself .. He makes it sound like you can bang 30/40k on a deposit, cop a yard then sit back and watch the money coming in

so if theres a high chance of you going to jail surely thats more reason to stack for something real when times are good?

the longer you hustle for the less money you put back out and risk tbh so thats not much of an excuse

i agree you cant make rock solid plans off an unsecured income but again i just translate that into meaning stack hard while you can and then try and elevate yourself properly. enjoying yourself is fine but if your savings arent mammoth compared to everything else, your priorities are effed and youre hustling in vain.

I agree ^

But you need to consider the influence someone's parents has on those life choices in the first place. Guys growing up in semi detached houses that their parents own, are going to have a better understanding of how to set yourself up correctly in life from a very young age.

True indeed bro.
although for how long can you give an adult a bly for not trying to educate themselves.
No because anything investable is likely to be taken off you when you do get caught, even if your properties aren't in your name if they can prove that your illegal proceeds went towards that yard then they'll take it..

+ you can't go put 50k cash down on a deposit with no history of how you obtained that money or how you're going to proceed to pay the instalments with no *on the books* job.. It's hard enough getting a mortgage being self employed let alone making illegal money.. So what are you going to do with that 50k you have laying about, set up a business and Lauder your own money? Maybe but that's taking away your focus from making the next 50k.. If you know anyone thats more than just your average dealer they will tell you that making the money isn't the hardest part, it's spending it because the options are limited, complete different situation to being paid that amount legally thru kicking a ball about a couple times a week, it's not even slightly comparable

logic would then lead me to stack as much as i feel im safely able to in order to change my life, and then quit the game and attempt to launder the proceeds

that means the more frivolously i spend > the longer its gonna take me to stack that amount > more chance of getting caught

i did initially mention it would be much easier for him to get mortgages than the average road man but my point about priorities still stands

Easy to say when you're not caught up in that way of making money, it just doesn't work like that.. you see the Dons that have made it, put their money through business and now have multiple properties + a legit business.. They would have never got there if they stopped when they felt they had enough to be comfortable, you may say it's greed but how many people can say they would know the perfect time to give up on a line that's popping to go spend money/time & effort on a venture that could flop

It's irrelevant anyway my point is it can't be compared to a footballers wage in any way shape or form

What annoys me about successful people who had HUGE advantages always act like they'd be in the exact same position if they didn't have the help and can't understood why everyone else isn't in the same success

While he's sat there smug like he's some property magnate a person on a higher tier of success could easily look at him and think "why are you sat at home playing video games, that's why you'll never be a millionaire"

You say the more you make the less you put back out there but it's not really the case because you increase the weight so you can get it cheaper and make a higher margin

Easy to say when you're not caught up in that way of making money, it just doesn't work like that.. you see the Dons that have made it, put their money through business and now have multiple properties + a legit business.. They would have never got there if they stopped when they felt they had enough to be comfortable, you may say it's greed but how many people can say they would know the perfect time to give up on a line that's popping to go spend money/time & effort on a venture that could flop

It's irrelevant anyway my point is it can't be compared to a footballers wage in any way shape or form

What annoys me about successful people who had HUGE advantages always act like they'd be in the exact same position if they didn't have the help and can't understood why everyone else isn't in the same success

While he's sat there mug like he's some property magnate a person on a higher tier of success could easily look at him and think "why are you sat at home playing video games, that's why you're never be a millionaire"

You say the more you make the less you put back out there but it's not really the case because you increase the weight so you can get it cheaper and make a higher margin

i thought you said when you make 50k youre too busy trying to make the next 50k to launder your money properly? so how did these dons that have made it, make it then?

choose one angle bruh

re: your last line - i meant proportionately, i thought that was obvious.

Follow the comments then

1. You quoted me

2. I wasn't arguing, I was just saying you can't compare the 2 ways of making money on an equal level, there's a reason why dirty money is spent on what it's spent on

You think people like nines would be out here doing selfridge voucher giveaways if he could really put that p into property like a professional footballer can.. as I said, incomparable

i stopped reading when i saw you talk about abu and the other geezer, id rather not follow those comments

for the nth time, im comparing PRIORITIES. again, i mentioned near the beginning the difference in obtaining mortgages between a footballer and a road man

thats not the point

the point is, is the road man even trying? is he even thinking about how to elevate himself out of the trap, or is he busy trying to look like the richest when his belly isnt really saying much? acting like his income is guaranteed for life and then inevitably failing. coming out of jail and having to sell his dead jewels for a fraction of what he paid for them and realising he still doesnt have enough of a leg to stand on in the real world. back to the roads for him

the road man with his priorities in check has at least more in cash or assets than he does in useless materials and liabilities. something real to fall back on, even if it is physical cash. he can do time, come out and still have a real shot at life in the real world

the lack of security in the road mans income is no excuse for him not trying to better himself and making that his top priority. end of

'Tried to edit the above post'

Coming out to a stack of dirty money (if you actually still have that money after your bird) is pointless.. Make a list of investments that can better your life..

Property

Shocks and shares

Business ventures

I'd challenge you to start from nothing, have a lot of cash dropped on your lap and see how you can actually build a successful future only using cash to purchase everything, even when you filter the money through a business you still have to pay tax on that money and you can only put through a believable amount... It takes a lot of time to be in a position where 50k dirty cash = 50k bank credit and that's why you can't compare the 2, the difference isn't priorities .. It's OPTIONS

But leave it there.. Cool

• Upvote 1

Who locked this and why?

/

Not gonna say washing money is easy, for some its incredibly difficult as they don't have the mindset... but if your prepared to pay tax on your money to get the things the majority of society wants and also has to pay tax for, then tbf there are so many authentic cash busines models you can use...

• 3 months later...

• 3 months later...

Meticulous' posts have been so unbearable, especially when the info is being spoonfed to him

let me use terms You will understand

Road man A has £50,000 under his bed when feds raid him and take all the P

Road man B spent £50,000 living the dream and feds raided him and found a small amount of P and product.

who benefited more from earning £50,000?

(I used the sum previously used in the thread)