Tarzan 3 - (N*&&&R pass approved yeah?)

Afroman

Its dangerous. If a slave descendant calls me a nigger lightly or in a derogatory way then its meh or hes lost

If a non slave descendant calls me a nigger he might have different thoughts behind that word which makes him think hes better than me (callin me subhuman like the word denotes)

So im not heehee skinnin teet with none a dem. That includes french montana an any others

So basically only people from the americas/west indies can use the word and defo not west or east africans ?

No

Basically no one should say it

Cant be sure what people are carryin with it but what you can be sure of is its some fuckry

It's really not the same...

Why?

How do passes work then? I thought they was universal. Is it only around certain people then?

Posting memes is not the same as saying words. It questionable but it really ain't the same.
It's the same

Neither deserve a pass

I don't believe in passes.

simple as that. no one should be getting passes or justifications

Big c/s

That goes for saying it, singing it, rapping it or any other channel

Only house folk are the type of people to hand out passes

The same way some of you lot give your Beckys passes for using memes such as Niggas be like

Straight delete of insta when I see that.

Wish I could spit on face

:lol: straight up

I see it as a sign that I can get my d*ck in there.

I use the word hell of allot 2016 gonna stop using it

So either no one should say it or everyone should be able to say it ?

It's the same way Justin Bieber got passes then he got caught on tape making racist remarks

Black people must do better

Fam!

/

Jews would not have it.

But then Jews don't go around calling each other kikes and then expects others not to do the same...

Cuz we must do better

We have no leaders

I know for a fact when the likes of

Malcolm

Lumumba

Garvey

Sankara

were around it was a great time to be alive

The same way some of you lot give your Beckys passes for using memes such as Niggas be like

not gna lie this is true

wen i see it i wanna write a comment 'why are you uploading a pic with the word niggas?'

'are you referring to the male race? or are you referring to BLACK people?'   (i sometimes say niggas wen talking about any skin colour guy)

but the i dont

Its dangerous. If a slave descendant calls me a nigger lightly or in a derogatory way then its meh or hes lost

If a non slave descendant calls me a nigger he might have different thoughts behind that word which makes him think hes better than me (callin me subhuman like the word denotes)

So im not heehee skinnin teet with none a dem. That includes french montana an any others

most blax aint descended from 'slaves' tho (if ur talkin bout transantlyic slavery)

Doesnt change what im sayin

Brings us bk to black meaning nothing yet again

most blax aint descended from 'slaves' tho (if ur talkin bout transantlyic slavery)

Doesnt change what im sayin

Brings us bk to black meaning nothing yet again

ok. means a lot imo but agree to disagree

It's the same way Justin Bieber got passes then he got caught on tape making racist remarks

Black people must do better

Fam!

/

Jews would not have it.

But then Jews don't go around calling each other kikes and then expects others not to do the same...

How do u kno?

Some of them defend the yid army thing and others are totally against it

Dont talk about other cultures like you are in it

What we do kno is that by in large their shit isnt played out in the public day to day

• Upvote 1

You ain't lying

/

Some white guys have the pass

My boy of 10 plus years whose ate in my house kisses my mum on the cheek And call her aunty

Vs dappy

Ok

I would assume Dappy has black friends like yourself 10+ years - close to the family ect

so by your logic its ok then...?

/

I don't have a problem with it

just sour black people who have nothing better to do  making a big issue out of nothing ...

• Downvote 1

Cuz we must do better

We have no leaders

Malcolm

Lumumba

were u alive when they were around?

I wasn't but older family members were

I rather take their words for gospel than a white school teacher teaching black children about black history

• Upvote 2

Cuz we must do better

We have no leaders

Malcolm

Lumumba

were u alive when they were around?

I wasn't but older family members were

I rather take their words for gospel than a white school teacher teaching black children about black history

hmm maybe