Lionel Messi

Guest Its Me Bitches

I remember watching this game on TV and I see some yout come on the pitch and chip the keeper like it was nothing but the goal was offside. I was thinking he's pissed, that would've been a sick 1st goal. Then later on in the game he did 1-2 pass with Ronnie and chipped the keeper again like it was nothing. I remember telling my bredrins to watch out for this guy but I didn't think that he would develop so quickly.

That Lauren plainface is sick.Until Barca or Arsenal win something this season neither Messi nor Fabregas is the best in the world, their just players in excellent form at the moment.Kaka damages any team he faces in any competition, at any stage, never chokes. When Messi & whoever else can do that then we start talking about who's the best.But If we wanna talk about who's the best 20 year old in football, Cesc impresses me more as he controls games for 90mins in every area of the pitch where as Messi does his thing in short bursts in the final 3rd only. If Cesc has a good game so does the team, Messi is about individual brilliance.

Haze-eLooks like R9 at times , he's getting bigger and using R9 tricks and movement.You see his run vers Lille other day ,about 5mins in
Oh yes. The Lille game he played sick.Shoulda scored in the dying mins aswell. Made another sick run but over the bar.Them both footed runs.