New years

Supermalt

Liverpool

Sidewinder?

wait

what

where

ffs

NYE - Watching the fireworks from my roof, I live on the Thames next to the Wheel with an almost 360 view of London so thats going to be ballbag bananas shit.

NYD - Tobacco Dock - Dream don't sleep. Woodford, Bicep, Btraits, Maceo Plex, Adam Beyer :o :O :o

Hopefully not a shapecutter in sight either

Staying in, maybe a late gym sesh, starting the year on a positive vibe.. 2015 has been my worst year of the 25

Exactly this... Nearly died in september... still recovering, but everyone wants me to rave and be jolly... I can't even stand up for long, dreading new years eve, but hopeful for 2016. 

• Upvote 1

What happened?

Thats Fucked, hope the recovery is going well. Dont let any one pressure u into trivial shit like raving if ur not upto it, health always gotta come first

Car crash. Don't remember anything from it tho... not even the first week after it (which I'm kind of glad about as weird as it may sound). Got a letter from the hospital asking if id like to talk about it because i was in critical care, said no.

if people around you aren't understanding that you are still in recovery then it might help to talk to someone else about it

• Upvote 1

not  100% yet... go to physic every week which i organised myself because the nhs one has a 20week waiting list before they will see me. Not about to sit here and waste away 

my entire left side wasn't working (limbs) but now its only my left arm which isn't working yet, but i can lift my arm on its own now so i will get back to 100

Thanks for the kind words

• Upvote 5