New years

Supermalt

Was going to central but had nothing planned and going out tomorrow night.  

Going to chill with friends at his drink up then probably hit my cousins house party.

New years resolution, is to deffo to find new people to go out with (Not necessarily new friends) Can't believe guys are still using the broke excuse or don't want to leave ends :/

• Upvote 1

"New Years Eve man! YES! Going to go out, get some new garments, get my hair cut, get a few pre drinks in, have a few friends over, get a little bit lose, wait till about ten, head for a bar, cue up for an hour, lick the doorman’s arse to try get in the bar while he tries to nick the girls I've brought with me, walk in the bar, cue up for another hour to pay £22.50 for two drinks, chat up a couple of birds that obviously have “boyfriends” and don’t like being chatted up unless you bench 50’s have a fake rolex an Audi TT and a few STD’S, hear the new years count down but have no one to do it with because all your mates are racking up lines in the bog, start talking shit to the nearest person to you so you don’t look alone when it hits 12, everyone kiss’s, you sigh, think of your family, your life, text your x, they tell you to piss off, you leave, alone, there’s no bus’s, or trains, so you walk for an hour, get home, masturbate, cry, wake up the next day £200 lighter and go sign up to a new 12 month gym contract to make your self feel better.

New Years! Think I'll stay in and skip straight to the wank x"

?

/

heading liverpool

• Upvote 2

"New Years Eve man! YES! Going to go out, get some new garments, get my hair cut, get a few pre drinks in, have a few friends over, get a little bit lose, wait till about ten, head for a bar, cue up for an hour, lick the doorman’s arse to try get in the bar while he tries to nick the girls I've brought with me, walk in the bar, cue up for another hour to pay £22.50 for two drinks, chat up a couple of birds that obviously have “boyfriends” and don’t like being chatted up unless you bench 50’s have a fake rolex an Audi TT and a few STD’S, hear the new years count down but have no one to do it with because all your mates are racking up lines in the bog, start talking sh*t to the nearest person to you so you don’t look alone when it hits 12, everyone kiss’s, you sigh, think of your family, your life, text your x, they tell you to piss off, you leave, alone, there’s no bus’s, or trains, so you walk for an hour, get home, masturbate, cry, wake up the next day £200 lighter and go sign up to a new 12 month gym contract to make your self feel better.

New Years! Think I'll stay in and skip straight to the wank x"

Lol!

True story for some

• Upvote 1