Granit Xhaka

Mame Biram Diouf

1 minute ago, Heero Yuy said:

No, it really isn't, quite the opposite.

At Arsenal it is. 

Happened too many times, usually they come in mid season as an alternative to someone shit/underperforming, breath of fresh air and all that.

Following season we see their true colours

• Djourou 
  • Senderos
  • Hoyte
  • Arshavin
  • Gibbs

I'm sure there's more.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Drift said:

At Arsenal it is. 

Happened too many times, usually they come in mid season as an alternative to someone shit/underperforming, breath of fresh air and all that.

Following season we see their true colours

• Djourou 
  • Senderos
  • Hoyte
  • Arshavin
  • Gibbs

I'm sure there's more.

:rofl:

Hoyte\Giibs and Senderos, nah

Djourou\Arshavin  I'll give you.

Next season is big for Elneny but I can't see this guy turning into any of those frauds. What I read about him when he signed is exactly what's bought to Arsenal. Can only see him push on with a full pre season and being better acclimatised to the league.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Hoyte\Giibs and Senderos, nah

Hoyte was a reach but you're forgetting Senderos 04/05. Came in an injury injuries to Campbell and Cygan being Cygan... even when Campbell came back from injury Senderos kept his place, the yout was sick trust me. Then beginning of the following season this happened and the rest is painful history

53336417-philippe-senderos-of-arsenal-ta

Gibbs was the breath of fresh air shit I was on about. Remember how HORRIBLE Clichy was before he cut? 

55 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Next season is big for Elneny but I can't see this guy turning into any of those frauds. What I read about him when he signed is exactly what's bought to Arsenal. Can only see him push on with a full pre season and being better acclimatised to the league.

Let's hope so and he doesn't let Wenger brainwash his positional play away.

• Upvote 2

Minuss Arshavin the rest where always average And above all they all came from the youth setup and where young players.

Why are you comparing them, why not compare him to the other big money arsenal signings?? Or other signings already.

He's not a pure destroyer type DM but Wenger will never buy one ever

• 7 months later...

Banned for 4 games.

Such a dumb player.

Worst thing is it's not like he's some midfield enforcer, he's a deep lying playmaker who lashes out when he gets caught out.

Massive liability.

edit:

20 starts from Xhaka this season. In 20% of those games he's given away a pen or been sent off. 

• 2 months later...

What, only worry?

Xhaka has looked poor.

But Elneny.... Elneny is the type of player I despise.

The guy plays like a faggot. Even off the pitch the guy is mincing around the tunnel acting like he's some smiley smiley guy. Makes my blood boil.

Elneny needs to be shown the door now.

• Downvote 8

• 4 weeks later...