What Do White People Think

underwriter

About Black girls with weave?

i mean  i know weve had these discussions

but im watching the golden globe and a black ting is talking and then it switched to the audience, and something in me was just thinking about white vs black

you white people in here... what do you think about black girls wearing weave? or are you OBLIVIOUS to them even wearing/having it...? you think its their own hair...?

i dont know who the hell is white on here

so if you are white male

white female

speak yo mind foo

id really love to know this question

/

2ndly people on here who are BLACK... who have white friends...

do you speak to your white friends about slavery?

do you ask them what they think about slavery? or any other topic regarding black injustice?

WHAT DO THEY SAY?

or are you too shook to bring it up...?

• Downvote 7

About Black girls with weave?

2ndly people on here who are BLACK... who have white friends...

do you speak to your white friends about slavery?

Pmsl

Not oblivious to weaves. Some look better than others. I find black girls attractive (not sure how common this is for white males) but have to be honest the tight afro look does not do it for me

Never had a conversation with a black person about slavery. Don't see why I would, slavery has nothing to do with me or my family..or most blacks in the UK for that matter.

• Downvote 6

A lot of white girls have fake hair and extensions, more or less the same thing really

Disgusting either way

slavery has nothing to do with most blacks in the UK for that matter.

we live in a country full of the direct descendants of slaves. ediat
yuri saying some borderline racist sh*t lately
Lately?.

Are you ok?

He is one of the most outstanding forum racists

Not understanding why anyone tee hee hee along with the guy. Certain of u are up in his crease

Also that comment you quoted isn't racist. Its just absolutely ignorant and moronic

/

And lol@ being afraid of white people

Grow a back bone. Don't be afraid to speak. Just know whether its an appropriate and beneficial use of ur time and energy

You are a citizen of this world. Dnt make another man make you afraid to talk about yourself

• Upvote 3

So many injustices in the world right now. Christians and Yazidis being tortured, beheaded, raped, thrown off buildings etc for their Religion in the middle east. Black Africans being killed by Black South Africans for entering into their areas. Neo Nazi's shooting up churches in USA because of their racial views.... Horrible Horrible stuff.

Can you guys share the barbaric things and injustices that have happened here in the motherland to you please.

• Downvote 2