What Do White People Think

underwriter

slavery has nothing to do with most blacks in the UK for that matter.

we live in a country full of the direct descendants of slaves. ediat
yuri saying some borderline racist sh*t lately
Lately?.Are you ok?He is one of the most outstanding forum racistsNot understanding why anyone tee hee hee along with the guy. Certain of u are up in his creaseAlso that comment you quoted isn't racist. Its just absolutely ignorant and moronic/And lol@ being afraid of white peopleGrow a back bone. Don't be afraid to speak. Just know whether its an appropriate and beneficial use of ur time and energyYou are a citizen of this world. Dnt make another man make you afraid to talk about yourself
so are you saying if you have white friends you should fling on django or what

Can u read?

only when i want to

Would you call what happened to those girls in Rotherham Institutionally Racist? The fact that the Labour Party Council and Police force ignored that they were being groomed, passed around and raped because they were White and the culprits were Asian Males.

Classist yes to the girls and maybe racist too, but I'm not from Rotheram to know what its like on the ground up there.

I've had people shout the N word at me from passing cars

I've been refused entry to various nightclubs, with varied reasons given like: they don't allow non couples, couples not allowed, no groups, no people on their own etc etc

I've been in a restaurant, with the waiter stressing the chicken based dish to me lol

I've been in restaurants where I ordered Steak (medium), where the next waiter comes out and double/triple checks that's how i want it, as us lot usually have it well done lol

Thats a few examples, but there have been lots of occasions where I've been treated differently based on my level of melanin

Stereotypes tbh, black people do this too. I wouldnt get mad altho the line is thin, as the delivery can be everything...

His ones sound polite. I was in a Carrib shop in Moss Side, friends ordered their food, then when I ordered my food the black girl gives me a dirty look rolling her eyes and kisses her teeth lol. Can only assume it was because I was the only white one out of us. Took my custom elsewhere since.

in this country, we all know how the police are to asians/muslims

they are very very lenient because the police/WHITE MAN/WHITE SUPREMACISTS know that the asian following is RIDICULOUS

why do you think there is a mosque on every single square foot in every single town?

ive never known something to get so much planning permission approved on such a GRAND SCALE (no architect)... hmmm i wonder why this is...?

so they literally have to tread carefully in what they do, say, act etc etc

:/

I've had people shout the N word at me from passing cars

I've been refused entry to various nightclubs, with varied reasons given like: they don't allow non couples, couples not allowed, no groups, no people on their own etc etc

I've been in a restaurant, with the waiter stressing the chicken based dish to me lol

I've been in restaurants where I ordered Steak (medium), where the next waiter comes out and double/triple checks that's how i want it, as us lot usually have it well done lol

Thats a few examples, but there have been lots of occasions where I've been treated differently based on my level of melanin

bloody hell

it's a wonder you haven't repressed those incidents from your memory

i'm surprised you haven't beheaded a soldier

A lot of white girls have fake hair and extensions, more or less the same thing really

Disgusting either way

confused as to why this got so many quotes because its not the same thing at all really

white girls are getting fake hair extensions that are of similar textures to the hair they already have on their head

black girls are not putting afro hair into their head, it is straight textured hair that is not natural to them

ofcourse you get the exceptions but for the most part this is true

Guest PrincessAb

A lot of white girls have fake hair and extensions, more or less the same thing really

Disgusting either way

confused as to why this got so many quotes because its not the same thing at all really

white girls are getting fake hair extensions that are of similar textures to the hair they already have on their head

black girls are not putting afro hair into their head, it is straight textured hair that is not natural to them

For the majority of black women weave is easier to manage and less time consuming than dealing with their natural hair. Black women are also taught than in order to be accepted they must conform to European standards of beauty. There have been cases where women have difficulties in the workplace when wearing natural/black hairstyles. Also some black women do have naturally straight hair in certain parts of Africa... I have relaxed hair, not because I want a hair texture different to my own but because it's thick and would take hours to maintain if it was natural.

Disgusting either way

For the majority of black women weave is easier to manage and less time consuming than dealing with their natural hair. Black women are also taught than in order to be accepted they must conform to European standards of beauty. There have been cases where women have difficulties in the workplace when wearing natural/black hairstyles. Also some black women do have naturally straight hair in certain parts of Africa... I have relaxed hair, not because I want a hair texture different to my own but because it's thick and would take hours to maintain if it was natural.

im going to say this from the bottom... the pits of my heart...

I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN BLACK GIRLS SAY THIS SENTENCE

ARE YOU DELUSIONAL?

CARRY ON SAYING THAT SENTENCE TO YOURSELF...

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, WHATSOEVER...

STOP KIDDING YOURSELVES

• Upvote 1

Guest PrincessAb

I've never had weave so I can only comment on hair relaxers, perms and the brazilian keratin treatment, however my mum started relaxing my hair when I was 5 years old because she couldn't comb my thick hair without me crying and throw tantrums. Black hair and Caucasian/Asian hair really can't be compared