Sound editing

• Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Sound mixing

• Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  •  

Chris Rock's brother dropping di reel

gambino and thun what dyou think?

Just sounds salty, black oscars :/

Will be just segregating more from society but yet moan you are segregated from society

Imagine white osars or a wet channel, could not happen and dont want it to happen, its dumb

Do you have any issues with award shows solely based on black entertainment or music?

I have an issue with Macklemore having more Grammy's than Hendrix, Biggie, 2pac, Nas and Bob Marley combined and the clueless people that thought his album was better than Kendrick's album.

I don't have an issue when someone like Timberlake drops a classic and collects a bunch of mainstream awards but when the industry tries to push average artists like Macklemore, Miley Cyrus and Iggy to the forefront of these mainstream award shows I don't have an issue with a minority race having their own awards shows where they can get a chance to shine and be rewarded for their hardwork.

At the Mobos Stormzy won the best grime act. At the Brits he was an unadvertised backup dancer that couldn't win a grime award at that show because it didn't exist.

• Upvote 1

So they aim to have 12% non white members :lol:

Do you have any issues with award shows solely based on black entertainment or music?

I have an issue with Macklemore having more Grammy's than Hendrix, Biggie, 2pac, Nas and Bob Marley combined and the clueless people that thought his album was better than Kendrick's album.

I don't have an issue when someone like Timberlake drops a classic and collects a bunch of mainstream awards but when the industry tries to push average artists like Macklemore, Miley Cyrus and Iggy to the forefront of these mainstream award shows I don't have an issue with a minority race having their own awards shows where they can get a chance to shine and be rewarded for their hardwork.

At the Mobos Stormzy won the best grime act. At the Brits he was an unadvertised backup dancer that couldn't win a grime award at that show because it didn't exist.

Yes!

I have an issue with Macklemore having more Grammy's than Hendrix, Biggie, 2pac, Nas and Bob Marley combined and the clueless people that thought his album was better than Kendrick's album.

I don't have an issue when someone like Timberlake drops a classic and collects a bunch of mainstream awards but when the industry tries to push average artists like Macklemore, Miley Cyrus and Iggy to the forefront of these mainstream award shows I don't have an issue with a minority race having their own awards shows where they can get a chance to shine and be rewarded for their hardwork.

Yes!

I mean you sound mad that people don't share your opinion or likes Agony. In fact your thinking reminds me of Kanye West. Running up on stage and ruining Taylor Swifts moment just because Beyonce didn't win, and then going on a rant about 'REAL ARTIST; When the multi instrument playing Beck won an award. Not everyone is going to agree with you. I don't listen to Macklemore, I'd rather Pac etc had more awards than him because I'm a fan of them, am I mad that they don't know? Hell no. Not everyone likes the same music as me, or watches the same TV shows or Movies.

As for minorities having their own award shows, that is fine as long as White people can have White titled shows aimed solely at them and nobody complain or throw racism about.