Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Joketing is, Barcelona will still be THAT team next year. Lol @ the lengths Madrid have to go to level the playing field.Anyway, now I can FINALLY start supporting Cristiano Ronaldo like I wanted to.All I need is the shirt number, and new kit coming this way.
You can have my old United shirt if you want.Always knew you was an undercover united fan.

One thing that will annoy me about United fans is after his sold, they will try to claim his was any bit-part player. While he may not become the club legend he should be, lets not get it confused, that will only be because of his conduct. When all said and done he arguably your best ever player.

Joketing is, Barcelona will still be THAT team next year. Lol @ the lengths Madrid have to go to level the playing field.Anyway, now I can FINALLY start supporting Cristiano Ronaldo like I wanted to.All I need is the shirt number, and new kit coming this way.
I hate fans like you.

I hate fans like you.
:lol: :lol: :lol:TF >

Best player ever...:lol:
Ronaldo better than Beckham and Robson, thats not even debatable.I think Henry was the best foreign import in the Premier League, better than Cantona.However Ronaldo shades Henry. It pains me to say this...Which means the only player that United fans could argue is George Best, which fair enough, cos that wasn't in my lifetime.

I hate fans like you.
What a git.So because he plays/ed for United, I shouldn't recognize that this guy is a phenom?

Lol Real madrid>>One trip to Asia they have got their money back.lol @ the asain UTD fans that were hoping to see ronaldo this summer. ahaa f*ck off you cuntsSell us ruud now
LOL at Ruud playing for you lot.Why the f*ck would he join a mid-table premier league club?!
:/Why is he asking for 75k a week then?? Its up to Levy whether he's willing to break the wage structure. Our lot weren't at Madrid for no reason.Lol @ hating 'cause all you lot can sign is some div 2 rebore players for 10 mil