Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Button it Matt...f*ck football now though, this is the new direction we're headed in. £30m used to be the standard for a top-level player, but forget all that now. We're going to be looking at £50m and £60m bids as standard, for players nowhere near as good as the ones I grew up watching.

tbh It takes alot more then just ability to be the best ever player at united. Which is why he will never be seen as a great at United fully imo.(Im hoping)But solely on ability yes he is one of the best players weve had.Still not a shade on Wayne Rooney though.
One thing that will annoy me about United fans is after his sold, they will try to claim his was any bit-part player. While he may not become the club legend he should be, lets not get it confused, that will only be because of his conduct. When all said and done he arguably your best ever player.

One thing that will annoy me about United fans is after his sold, they will try to claim his was any bit-part player. While he may not become the club legend he should be, lets not get it confused, that will only be because of his conduct. When all said and done he arguably your best ever player.
Don't agree with you say more time, but this is spot on.While he did things that pissed me off, I still realise how BIG a role he had in the success we been having over the past 3 seasons, 80 mill for us, he gets his dream, can't begrudge him.certain clueless sheep will just keep ranting away.

tbh It takes alot more then just ability to be the best ever player at united. Which is why he will never be seen as a great at United fully imo.(Im hoping)But solely on ability yes he is one of the best players weve had.Still not a shade on Wayne Rooney though.
Ah touche.

Lol Real madrid>>One trip to Asia they have got their money back.lol @ the asain UTD fans that were hoping to see ronaldo this summer. ahaa f*ck off you cuntsSell us ruud now
LOL at Ruud playing for you lot.Why the f*ck would he join a mid-table premier league club?!
To be honest that c*nt would join them, wont do f*ck all but score against us in the derby, but that seems to be the benchmark for a good season for them anyway.

Best player ever...:lol:
Ronaldo better than Beckham and Robson, thats not even debatable.I think Henry was the best foreign import in the Premier League, better than Cantona.However Ronaldo shades Henry. It pains me to say this...Which means the only player that United fans could argue is George Best, which fair enough, cos that wasn't in my lifetime.
PMSL.C/S the rest.

Lol Real madrid>>One trip to Asia they have got their money back.lol @ the asain UTD fans that were hoping to see ronaldo this summer. ahaa f*ck off you cuntsSell us ruud now
LOL at Ruud playing for you lot.Why the f*ck would he join a mid-table premier league club?!
:/Why is he asking for 75k a week then?? Its up to Levy whether he's willing to break the wage structure. Our lot weren't at Madrid for no reason.Lol @ hating 'cause all you lot can sign is some div 2 rebore players for 10 mil
:/Like who?Swear your lot were after 4 of our players in January because they are better than yours.Upson, Cole, Bellamy and Parker.

Button it Matt...f*ck football now though, this is the new direction we're headed in. £30m used to be the standard for a top-level player, but forget all that now. We're going to be looking at £50m and £60m bids as standard, for players nowhere near as good as the ones I grew up watching.
Gas.This ''Oh, players back then were miles ahead of players today'' talk is getting tedious.(Not a direct shot, just general view)

Gas.This ''Oh, players back then were miles ahead of players today'' talk is getting tedious.(Not a direct shot, just general view)
I didnt say that.But are you trying to tell me that this Ronaldo is better than Zidane and the real Ronaldo. And even Batistuta and Rivaldo to an extent....

80 million some joke about of cash but every player got there price tholets see what him and kaka can do together next season thobut some man u fans are pissed at the mo tho best player gonebut then again he won every thing at man u so what was there left to do but move on

Best player ever...:lol:
Ronaldo better than Beckham and Robson, thats not even debatable.I think Henry was the best foreign import in the Premier League, better than Cantona.However Ronaldo shades Henry. It pains me to say this...Which means the only player that United fans could argue is George Best, which fair enough, cos that wasn't in my lifetime.
PMSL.C/S the rest.
Ronaldo can't lace Henry's boots.

PMSL "Manchester United champions of the world" (SMH @ the automatic edits) are any stepping stone to Real. And Ronaldo did great things for a season and a half (Arguably). How can an Arsenal fan say he was better than Henry.

I didnt say that.But are you trying to tell me that this Ronaldo is better than Zidane and the real Ronaldo. And even Batistuta and Rivaldo to an extent....
Bar R9, how old were all those players when they peaked. On talent ALONE?Look at who we have right now, C. Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka, Iniesta, Zlatan, etc....

PMSL Manchester United champions of the world is any stepping stone to Real. And Ronaldo did great things for a season and a half (Arguably). How can an Arsenal fan say he was better than Henry.
u stay clutchin when it comes to man utd---->>>>>>>>> femalesme: 80 mill for ronaldo!!!!!cousin: is that it?fully deaded my hype

I get what Rsonist is saying.A lot of 30m players werent really worth 30m but clubs had to use the benchmark of the Zidane sale.The goalposts have been moved now with the buys of Kaka & Ronaldo.How much would Messi be worth now? 90m?How much is the next potentially superstar player worth now? Probably 50m, cos he could be sold on for 80m...

PMSL Manchester United champions of the world is any stepping stone to Real. And Ronaldo did great things for a season and a half (Arguably). How can an Arsenal fan say he was better than Henry.
u stay clutchin when it comes to man utd---->>>>>>>>> femalesme: 80 mill for ronaldo!!!!!cousin: is that it?fully deaded my hype
LOL how is that clutching. Take the hype and the L innit, Arsenal took it when they lost Henry, youre gonna take it for days.

Rooney has to step up now. He should relish this & start actually playing like a #10, no more of this Dirk Kuyt/Paul d*ckov business...
You would think that but will Fergie put faith in him to do that or spend another 40 mil on a striker instead of a winger like Ribery??