Sign in to follow this  
streets.

Cristiano Ronaldo

PMSL Manchester United champions of the world is any stepping stone to Real. And Ronaldo did great things for a season and a half (Arguably). How can an Arsenal fan say he was better than Henry.
Season and a half?90 goals in three seasons.SNM
Thats what im saying. Any bitter scouser still sore they finished 2nd.

Exactly when you see shite like Bent and Bentley moving for a combined fee of £35m......you have to shake your head.Even when Tevez is valued at £32m, Dimi moving for £31m, both players back in the late 90's would have been no more than £10m.....at best.When you look at what R9 moved for and compare it todays market, its ridiculous. Where Madrid are getting the money for this baffles me, seeing that their economy is even worse than ours and they have an unemployment rate of about 12% at the moment.

I wonder if this means the end of the United-variation of the 4-3-3, because that was C. Ronaldo's formation really, it was set-up for him.Not sure United would get Ribery, and even more so, not sure if Benzema would be that guy who has to step into Ronaldo's shoes.

Any money Tevez & Ronaldo will be cited when Fergie resigns.Not by name, but he'll claim there/the modern day footballers actions start to annoy me and with England & Scotland not having sh*t I'm out.

Exactly when you see shite like Bent and Bentley moving for a combined fee of £35m......you have to shake your head.Even when Tevez is valued at £32m, Dimi moving for £31m, both players back in the late 90's would have been no more than £10m.....at best.When you look at what R9 moved for and compare it todays market, its ridiculous. Where Madrid are getting the money for this baffles me, seeing that their economy is even worse than ours and they have an unemployment rate of about 12% at the moment.
isnt it mostly down to there being more money in the game now?

Rooney has to step up now. He should relish this & start actually playing like a #10, no more of this Dirk Kuyt/Paul d*ckov business...
You would think that but will Fergie put faith in him to do that or spend another 40 mil on a striker instead of a winger like Ribery??
Winger, Striker and centre mid i would have thought are coming in.

Rooney will have to step up.Doesn't really make sense keeping Tevez now.Benzema doesnt make sense either.You need pace upfront again.

Benzema Ribery De Rossi??Are real still chasing Ribery or do they want Silva and Villa instead/lol probs 20 mil on Valencia

isnt it mostly down to there being more money in the game now?
Yes but transfer fees are based on other transfer fees.

:/Benzema is rapid./f*ck Tevez let him go Shitty. I can see us possibly going 4-4-2 again, with two engines in the middle, two class wingers, Rooney and someone who can head a ball up top....
Is he? Looks like a lump to me.Yeah but Fergie likes the 4-3-3/4-5-1 formations, and tbh you need to be able to do them time to time in Europe.

Rooney will flourish next season./Guy at work just slapped £150 on 'Pool winning the league next season.
Fair play league I hope.

This is f*ck*ng music to my ears I tell ya.Loving it.
Bet your havin one of them days when you cant stop smiling.

Rooney will flourish next season./Guy at work just slapped £150 on 'Pool winning the league next season.
Fair play league I hope.
Dont worry mate you just keep winning that prestigious Emigrates cup every season.

Fair play league I hope.
Dont worry mate you just keep winning that prestigious Emigrates cup every season.
One more trophy then you.

Fair play league I hope.
Some huge clubs in it this season.