Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Ronaldo gets his wish and every none Man U supporting person in the country get theirs. Im sure Ronaldo will terrorize defenses out there but £80m is some silly number for a player not in anyones top 10 ballers of all time. But Man U couldnt say no to that much. Had Man U won the CL it may even have been a justifiable amount to spend but Real are on this ting and you can see that SAF has learned that theres some serious restructuring required at his team if Barca are gonna be stopped.I would more expect Man U to go for a creative attacking midfielder as opposed to a winger over the summer, though they do need that too now.Slight side note: How will this affect Nike? I remember all kinds of talk about sponsorship and endorsements having to go through Real madrid or some madness like that when Becks moved there.Real Madrid are the epitomy of evil though, blatently just lookin at the most expensive/in form players and throwing money at them. Not even Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite aka "I belong to God" could refuse them.Expect them to make more attempts to sign Torres next summer after they drop out of the CL at the QF stage. But will he sell his soul as well?Lol @ whoever said they could go and buy a Ronaldo shirt in good conscious now. SMFH

About time the little cry baby f*cks off
One thing that will annoy me about United fans is after his sold, they will try to claim his was any bit-part player. While he may not become the club legend he should be, lets not get it confused, that will only be because of his conduct. When all said and done he arguably your best ever player.
to be honest most honest United fans will say for potential and quality he's probably the best we've had however those who saw Duncan Edwards may say differently no ones gonna say he was a bit part player the fact that he could be one of or the best player we've ever had but i actually smiled when i heard the news sums it up completly if we can now get in Velencia Benzema and Ribery i'll see it as a great summers work the best lot of transfers since 99.United already made an enquiry with Bayrn regarding ribery if Ronaldo was to leave Velencia on the right Ribery on the left rooney and Benzem up front if it all happens it is an improvement lol at the d*ckhead united fan on talksport phoning up sounding bare emotional and chatting bout he's burning the shirt like he didn't expect this bullshit yes he scored a lot of goals and is a truel excellent player but he constantly embaressed and disrespected our team an he should've been shafted out last season.

LOL SICK!!REAL MADRID ARE GOIN ON GULLY....the biggest club in the world are vying to the best team in the world & that's how it should be... It gets boring year after year seeing English clubs dominate Europe..Perez wants to bring the new generation of galaticos.. If real madrid go for ribery & so do man utd .. it will not be rocket science.. he will go madrid... he said he wants to play in a league that has nice weather...If they sign David Villa, Ribery,Abiol,David Silva & Ibrahimovic they are seriously on this ting.. Ronaldo's replacement = Valencia tbh

You man really think you could prize Ribery from Bayern at a non-extortionate price?You'll be paying £55 mill, easy.
No it obvious to anyone that the fact that it Man Utd and the fact that we just got 80 mill for Ronaldo will bump the price up significantlybo ones kidding themselves over this

You man really think you could prize Ribery from Bayern at a non-extortionate price?You'll be paying £55 mill, easy.
No it obvious to anyone that the fact that it Man Utd and the fact that we just got 80 mill for Ronaldo will bump the price up significantlybo ones kidding themselves over this
Only asking because I've seen his name being mentioned often, so obviously it isn't as 'obvious' as you think.

alanso%20gerrard%20gay.jpgThe midfield partnerships there.article-0-04EEF807000005DC-678_306x327.jpg
Perez said he respects that Liverpool don't want to sell him.
Though thats obviously not the reason he aint in for him any more is it.
i want to know why these two men are kissing each other on the lipswhy are they kissing g

All said and done, he never fronted about wanting to go to Real. When he was at Man U, he still packed in the goals and did what he was required to do. Cant knock him. I dont remember him acting as bad as Henry did for Arsenal in his final season, he never Judas'd like Robbie Keane Tottenham and even worse Sol Campbell, once again Totty, and many other players who commit their future then kick out. I dont see a problem with him. Whats the problem with speaking your mind?