Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

All said and done, he never fronted about wanting to go to Real. When he was at Man U, he still packed in the goals and did what he was required to do. Cant knock him. I dont remember him acting as bad as Henry did for Arsenal in his final season, he never Judas'd like Robbie Keane Tottenham and even worse Sol Campbell, once again Totty, and many other players who commit their future then kick out. I dont see a problem with him. Whats the problem with speaking your mind?
Lol @ 001 arguing with no-one.How is any of that relevant to what's been discussed in here?

Ribery himself has said that he is happy at Bayern, but admits he does not know what will happen over the summer.Speaking to Telefoot, Ribery said, "Honestly, I do not know, but it is a question I am asking myself frequently at this time."I will see how the situation evolves. It is not easy. I am happy at Bayern."" because they have the same weather as in Germany."Ribery has been with Bayern since 2007, and has made 53 Bundesliga appearances for the club, scoring 20 goals.
A verbal deal between Bayern president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and his Catalan counterpart Joan Laporta gives Barcelona the upper hand on Real Madrid, who are also interested.Ribery is said to be under pressure from Zinedine Zidane to move to the Santiago Bernabeu, but his friendship with Thierry Henry and the numerous other French speakers at Barca has the stronger pull.Barcelona have put other transfers on hold on until they have sorted out who will play as their central striker next term, but with a deal appearing to be agreed for Zlatan Ibrahimovic that could soon be solved.In the meantime, the European champions have an agreement with Bayern to be told of any interest or offer that comes in for Ribery so that they can match it.
man utd are pissed when their ronaldo/tevez replacement ends up being Valencia

All said and done, he never fronted about wanting to go to Real. When he was at Man U, he still packed in the goals and did what he was required to do. Cant knock him. I dont remember him acting as bad as Henry did for Arsenal in his final season, he never Judas'd like Robbie Keane Tottenham and even worse Sol Campbell, once again Totty, and many other players who commit their future then kick out. I dont see a problem with him. Whats the problem with speaking your mind?
Lol @ 001 arguing with no-one.How is any of that relevant to what's been discussed in here?
It was my opinion/an evaluation (since when do you start a reply to someone with "all said and done" especially when I'm not quoting) ended on a rhetorical question. Do all responses flow in topics from now then?/hype

I honestly thought he'd put his head down and just get on with it @ United.Especially with being so Madrid as of late.But obv had his heart set on a move all along. *sigh*Onwards and upwards though I guess.Bayern don't sound reluctant to sell Ribery in the first place and considering how much we paid for Hargo we'd be lucky to get him for under 30m.Back in the day I would have said Joaquin Sanchez would be a good buy. But he's getting on a bit so on paper maybe this Valencia thing is a good idea.But De Rossi and a striker would be top choices.

It was my opinion (since when do you start a reply to someone with "all said and done" especially when I'm not quoting) ended on a rhetorical question. Do all responses flow in topics from now then?/hype
Lol.Hook, line...

Are you saying that Henry conducted himself worse than Ronaldo?

It was my opinion (since when do you start a reply to someone with "all said and done" especially when I'm not quoting) ended on a rhetorical question. Do all responses flow in topics from now then?/hype
Lol.Hook, line...
Not even, you tried to get some lulz cos I dont usually post in here like when the new boy comes to class. I see you

Are you saying that Henry conducted himself worse than Ronaldo?
On the pitch, yeah. Media, no way. Should have specified

Numero beg you stick to race topics, football clearly isn't your thing.
I used to rate you but of late your topic titles suck and you've turned in a whingin bastad.You sports room guys get so emotional. From what I remember, Henry used to moan at players all the time from misplaced passes. Hands waving, hissy fits or is it different when you go to the game :rolleyes:Keywords are bold Check the original quote and you'll see those exact words

Numero beg you stick to race topics, football clearly isn't your thing.
I used to rate you but of late your topic titles suck and you've turned in a whingin bastad.You sports room guys get so emotional. From what I remember, Henry used to moan at players all the time from misplaced passes. Hands waving, hissy fits or is it different when you go to the game :rolleyes:
THATS WHAT BEANBAGS SAYTHIS IS FOOTBALL BLADEATSLEEPBREATH FOOTBALLMORE THAN A GAMEITS A RELIGION