Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Guest Cipher
What you talking about Villa, IS leaving.He is going to Madrid though.Valencia are asking for 40m but that won't happen & Neccesity will force them to sell for about 30/35Lol @ Arsenal fans laughing at anything
Why are you addressing Arsenal fans? Hol' tite the smoke-screens.
That doesnt even make sense famRyan was saying, 'lmao, feeder club' etcHenceLol @ arsenal fans laughing at anything

Does anybody why exactly he wants to go? The c*nt Ferguson converted him into the worlds best player, his won the CL, Prem after Prem, i cant see those sort of accolades goin to RM no matter how much they spend. Jus baffled as to why he wants to leave. Man Utd are the biggest club on earth
He didn't convert him, he nurtured him and he is such an outstanding talent that its fair to say he could have hit similar heights at several clubs around the world. I think his mum supports Real and it was his childhood dream to play for them.Man Utd are the biggest club in some ways but not the biggest draw for players, more time when Real Madrid want Real Madrid get.

Man Utd are the biggest club on earth
This can't be life, only on Vip2 seriously. Rsonist better tie you to the tracks. Then again that d*ckhead would probably put you on the underground tracks.
are you dissagrreing with the sentiments made in Young Jones' comment

A Real Madrid director has revealed that Franck Ribery would join Real Madrid and not a Premier League club, if he was to leave Bayern Munich.France international Ribery is a reported target for Chelsea and Manchester United, while Madrid president Florentino Perez has confirmed his intention to lure him out of the Allianz Arena.Bayern are apparently determined to keep the flying winger in Bavaria and are believed to have offered him a new improved contract.While Ribery has stated that he would turn his back on The Premier League due to the English weather, a Madrid board member has affirmed that the Spanish club is the only option for him.“There is no risk to see Franck choose another club,” said a Real Madrid source to respected source L'Equipe.“If he was finally to leave Bayern, it would only be to sign with Madrid, there's not a shadow of a doubt.”
If true, Real are taking the piss
ajajajajajaAlex's boat atm << ________
how long ago were these comments made
Today

This can't be life, only on Vip2 seriously. Rsonist better tie you to the tracks. Then again that d*ckhead would probably put you on the underground tracks.
His a arsenal fan he'll disagree with everything.

Guest Cipher
Does anybody why exactly he wants to go? The c*nt Ferguson converted him into the worlds best player, his won the CL, Prem after Prem, i cant see those sort of accolades goin to RM no matter how much they spend. Jus baffled as to why he wants to leave. Man Utd are the biggest club on earth
He didn't convert him, he nurtured him and he is such an outstanding talent that its fair to say he could have hit similar heights at several clubs around the world. I think his mum supports Real and it was his childhood dream to play for them.Man Utd are the biggest club in some ways but not the biggest draw for players, more time when Real Madrid want Real Madrid get.
If you are from the continent PortugalSpainFrancePlaces like Brazil also, columbia, argentinaIts likely growing up the dream team to watch was Real Madrid, they would be team you would want to joinIf your fromScandanaviaUKEastern EUYou will likely want to join UTD in terms of big clubsIts the way of things

So Milan have said they'll ONLY sell Kaka to Real Madrid?And Madrid have confirmed they want Ronaldo as well as Kaka?Wow................................CasillasRamos........Carvalho..........Pepe.......Capdevilla....................Diarra..............AlonsoSneijder.................................................Ronaldo......................................Kaka..........................Villa
2 down, 4 to go

Guest Cipher
PMSL @ Us buying Tevez and the other 48 Million going to the GlazersCUNTS+Real Will also get ALonso.
ur proper adamant this is happenin init
LolStop tryna thwart my predictions(im pretty resigned to the fact it won't happen - but I'd like it to) If I was Madrid I'd definately make him my next targetc/s flojo yes its said in hope.

His a arsenal fan he'll disagree with everything.
No, it's just TF, he's a senile old c*nt.