Cristiano Ronaldo

streets.

Guest Cipher
So Rsonist, Man Utd are the best club on Earth?
He didnt say the best, he said the biggest club in the world.
Erm...
Man Utd are the biggest club on earth
Thats pretty embarasing for you TF

where is real madrid getting this 300 million war chest from?swear no one owns real madridteam is bare dodgey i remember when they had £150 million debtsand they sold part of their training complex to cover the debt to me that never added up
I listening to talksport the other day & one Spanish journalist said that real madrid's income is based around their merchandising.. he said they rake in a billion a year...plus governments fund them as well..

Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly registered 'CR9' as a trademark - as sources in Spain suggest he has been promised the No 9 shirt by Real Madrid.The Manchester United star had already claimed CR7 for use on merchandise and his agent Jorge Mendes has now registered the new motif with the National Institute of Industrial Property in Lisbon, according to The Sun.Mendes is said to have been in talks with Madrid president Ramon Calderon over a £77million summer move to the Bernabeu.And the 23-year-old Portugal winger told Spanish journalists earlier this week that he was already learning their language.Ronaldo wears the No 7 shirt for United and Portugal, but that number is already taken by Spain legend Raul at Real Madrid.Javier Saviola wears the No 9 for the Spanish champions, but the Argentina forward is expected to leave the club either this month or in the summer.
From January.

Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world full stop... Real Madrid have been consistently successful since the 1930's... Barca are a big club so are man utd but real madrid is the biggest.. not the best... but the biggest club on the planet....Why do you think Figo left Barca for Madrid.....Madrid have won the most European cups,la liga's...they have the biggest fan base in the world with an estimate of 256 million supporters world wide... lol @ barca being a bigger club than madrid..

It'll be good to see how he gets on at Real.Personally I think he'll struggle, the United team was built around him but I doubt the Real team will be they'll just be Galacticos demanding the ball.Also, why'd they not try and get Arjen Robben and Van Der Vaart with the deal wouldn't have minded that one bit.

Good deal.Probably should've taken Robben & let football take the natural course it was suppose to take before Roman's money.
Should of taken Robben and 65M.I'm suprised UTD have announced this prior to securing replacements as its obvious they are going to get bumped now on any player they are interested in.

This is nuts when I think about it, can you imagine the first training session of pre season?'Okay we'll play some 5 aside to finish off. Iker, Sergio, Lassana, Ronaldo and Raul vs Jerzy, Pepe, Gago, Arjen and Ricky.Rafael, Ruud & Javier you can hit the showers.'

Ronaldo and Kaka strengthens the profile of the Spanish league.But TBH its weird cos I dont think it decreases the pulling power of the Premier League, as the league has always seemed to make stars rather than import household name stars in and when they have its flopped more time.That said I just want to see Platini comments, if the guy says nothing then smfh.

Ronaldo and Kaka strengthens the Profile of the Spanish league.But TBH its weird cos I dont think it decreases the pulling power of the Premier League, as the league has always seemed to make stars rather than import them in.That said I just want to see Platini comments, if the guy says nothing then smfh.
I aren't expecting him to say sh*t, Real spent bare P in the last transfer window and he was harping on about English teams all the while.

Ronaldo and Kaka strengthens the Profile of the Spanish league.But TBH its weird cos I dont think it decreases the pulling power of the Premier League, as the league has always seemed to make stars rather than import them in.That said I just want to see Platini comments, if the guy says nothing then smfh.
I aren't expecting him to say sh*t, Real spent bare P in the last transfer window and he was harping on about English teams all the while.
Platini is a top prick.

lol @ all the bullshit ronaldo was chattin before the champions league final, I will stay etc etc, man even asked himself the question smh. Fantastic player though will be a loss to the permier league.