Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

I was fully expecting this album to be trash. But I can't lie... hes superseded my expectations. The album is actually pretty good minus the 2 singing tracks.

I wonder what the hardcore Grime heads think because this isn't a grime album. He has like 4 grime tracks on there but the better tunes on the album are the hip hop / RnB tunes.  

3 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

half way through the album and it's solid, even though i couldn't give a shit about his 'story'

beats are good

mad tho how the game been changed with the straight jack of these huge drake/kanye isms in terms of production, breakdowns and effected vocals, not sure how i feel about that

the Titch bit mjcry

Its a very drake-ish album. Good comparison.

3 hours ago, Natty said:

Looool Mashtown have given up tryna fight di conglomerate

/

This album is actually good way more musical than I thought it would be, good production, limited amount of imaginary advesaries, switches from greezy tunes to deep tunes quite effortlessley 

I dunno, 5 tracks with the same content about imaginary beef is a bit much for me.

singing tracks were sheg.

Most of production is solid tho

Grime must be the only music category with 1 active artist 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Why would the industry choose Stormzy to be a plant over anybody else? why didn't they choose Ard Adz, Margs, J Hus, Geko, Sneakbo, M Dargg? nobody can answer this question

:rofl:

39 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

Why would the industry choose Stormzy to be a plant over anybody else? why didn't they choose Ard Adz, Margs, J Hus, Geko, Sneakbo, M Dargg? nobody can answer this question

How can they be plants if they are already in the scene...