Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

That list is hilarious 

As Thizz said half them songs aren't even grime and a lot of the grime songs aren't even the mc's best grime songs( e.g. streetfighter riddim being there ahead of d double e or newham generals version of Frontline)

Then you got shit like Shystie's version of 'I luv u' being there ahead of Dizzee's version

'Functions on the low' gets mentioned cause Stormzy jumped on it when there's a million grime instrumentals that are better(e.g. Jon E Cash - War)

No Music Money, Anna, North Weezy, Oi, Take You Out etc.

Jeffrey Boakye (@unseenflirt) is Head of English at a London-based secondary school. He runs a blog focussing on teaching, pedagogy and ‘Hiphop Education’, intersecting critical analysis and popular culture.

Ok, it makes sense now

1 hour ago, Agony said:

That list is hilarious 

As Thizz said half them songs aren't even grime and a lot of the grime songs aren't even the mc's best grime songs( e.g. streetfighter riddim being there ahead of d double e or newham generals version of Frontline)

Then you got shit like Shystie's version of 'I luv u' being there ahead of Dizzee's version

'Functions on the low' gets mentioned cause Stormzy jumped on it when there's a million grime instrumentals that are better(e.g. Jon E Cash - War)

No Music Money, Anna, North Weezy, Oi, Take You Out etc.

Functions on the Low is one of my favourite vinyls tbh, but I agree it wouldn't of been on there if it wasn't for Stormzy jumping on it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eastenders is only good when it has a strong heel that the most of the audience loves to hate but has the best one liners and monologues (e.g. Phil, Derek Branning, Lucas, Janine, Michael Moon etc.)

The fact that some of the biggest heels currently on the show are a bunch of bullies in school uniform that are getting ended by Stormzy lyrics tells you all you need to know about the current state of the show

Apparently Max B's revenge story is gonna drag on for 3 years and he's one of the better actors on that show so part of me is interested to see how that plays out 

/

Read in the paper the other day that David Guetta wants to work with Stormzy

Live PAs in Vegas soon come, pmsl 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Agony said:

Eastenders is only good when it has a strong heel that the most of the audience loves to hate but has the best one liners and monologues (e.g. Phil, Derek Branning, Lucas, Janine, Michael Moon etc.)

The fact that some of the biggest heels currently on the show are a bunch of bullies in school uniform that are getting ended by Stormzy lyrics tells you all you need to know about the current state of the show

Apparently Max B's revenge story is gonna drag on for 3 years and he's one of the better actors on that show so part of me is interested to see how that plays out 

/

Read in the paper the other day that David Guetta wants to work with Stormzy

Live PAs in Vegas soon come, pmsl 

Heel?

Yh i tuned in last 5 mins yesterday an see that max is under the instruction of some guy who dont seem that dangerous

I missed all the bully crap but i see couple scenes now an then. Just not realistic down to that little black girls hair do...bully who?

Heel-Dictionary-Product-Page.png

EastEnders star Jake Wood has revealed that Max's revenge on the Albert Square regulars is to play out over years rather than months.

Likening the storyline to Max's fling with Stacey, Wood told RadioTimes.com: "All the best storylines that people enjoy are mapped out over a long period.

"With Max and Stacey - that was always a three-year storyline and Max's revenge is going to play out for at least that long, hopefully."

Viewers have already seen Max convince Shirley to sell the freehold of the Queen Vic, while also trying to part Jack from Ronnie's young son Matthew.

Wood also said that the likes of the Beales were also "guilty by association" in not attempting to exonerate Max while he languished in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

3 minutes ago, Agony said:

Heel-Dictionary-Product-Page.png

I see

Still seem like a dead story line

sellin the freehold was a fuckin joke. To save a dog who gna die in a couple years anyway?  And the freehold is for life. They mus not be plannin on winnin any awards ever again

Stormzys world

• User featured this topic