Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

Please Chip end that manufactured c*nt.

Whys Stormzy vexed i dont get it

Maybe that wasn't Tinie's verse when Stormzy vocalled it...

?

On what grounds do we believe Stormzy is a plant lads?

I'm not fighting it I just wanna know

Little Simz is a plant that's a given

Wanna hear the Stormzy argument tho

Not sure how stormzy is a plant either. Only thing I can think of is the fact that he doesn't have that marketable look that often gets let through the gateway. 

trange you mentioned little simz though. She's been grinding for a minute. Doubt it

Think alot of it based on nobody had barley heard of him, had one decent track under his belt and he won a Mobos a couple of months later against a whole heap of people that had better years.

Think alot of it based on nobody had barley heard of him, had one decent track under his belt and he won a Mobos a couple of months later against a whole heap of people that had better years.

Never done a grime set.

This video sold it for me http://www.capitalxtra.com/news/stormzy-rapping-when-he-was-8-years-old/

All the cosigns. Trust me he's had a label behind him from day throwing money at any and everything.

Stormzy blew up cause he was appealing to them grime neeks and catering for the rap audience (whilst simultaneously boying their existence)

His rise was meteoric yes but manufactured I dunno hype job seems more appropriate. It's funny cause section getting that same kinda push but I doubt anyone would question their grind.

Stormzy blew up cause he was appealing to them grime neeks and catering for the rap audience (whilst simultaneously boying their existence)

Was he really tho?

Do a search on grimeforum for him over a year old. theres a page of video posts and they have about 6 replies in total.... he was getting complete air on there.