Niall Ferguson

Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Mad when you think the amount of mc's that are better then him and make better music

How did he ever get a deal in the first place

Mad when you think the amount of mc's that are better then him and make better music

How did he ever get a deal in the first place

Daemz

Stormzy best grime act 2 years running without dropping a tape, performed on a set & no album.

Joke ting,

So this Stormy fellow never even been on the London Underground let alone the underground music scene?

The hustle Stormzy hustle is good but its still just hard to understand how he has come to dominate the grime scene from no where. No back catalogue no sets nothing.

The hustle Stormzy hustle is good but its still just hard to understand how he has come to dominate the grime scene from no where. No back catalogue no sets nothing.

and his stand out tracks are freestyles on old beats ffs.

Shouldnt of even been in the best male cat and JME or skeppy should of took best grime for their years.  

Man dont care >>>> anything stormzy has put out

New generation ting, all you need is youtube

its actually fucked

only set i ever heard him on was Logans last ting on kiss which was in studio, nothing else.

and Twitter

its actually f*cked

only set i ever heard him on was Logans last ting on kiss which was in studio, nothing else.

I went one show of his up in Leicester, he got the young white ones on lockdown. Its the simplicity and the conciseness of the bars in his tunes (all 6 of them lol) that work with them, I had to see it live to proper clock the reason why they like him.

There is slyly a uk youtube music scene & a soundcloud one, its sounds wierd but 4real lol

Man dont care >>>> anything stormzy has put out

100%

Stormzy is straight plant

Won't surprise if Maya is part of the package and all.

From time he was 'taking his fans to Nandos' it was plainly obvious what time it was. Seems you just get a corporate privilege card and an advance with these new deals.

Imagine the tactics though - throw trainers, chicken, football and money at a Black man and see what he does for you.

Trap don't stand up in here like a civilian, I swear you had a grime career. Send for him.

All us man every had is our keyboard and our mice - and we don't break em for nobody. Holla Jamal for the Warm Up Session and do the duty. Make sure you shout out VIP2 sametime.

Why is everyone so shook, is his mum some juju master?

There is slyly a uk youtube music scene & a soundcloud one, its sounds wierd but 4real lol

Not even slyly. Guys are doing numbers on these platforms like they're signed. If we was in the US..

You stil involved in music what's ruthless saying?

I really don't think Stormzy is a plant

I think the corps see his reach on social media and want a piece of that

That is all

But yeah Shiesty you should send for all of them

Go get em champ!