Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

Stormzy best grime act 2 years running without dropping a tape, performed on a set & no album.

Joke ting,

• Upvote 1

The hustle Stormzy hustle is good but its still just hard to understand how he has come to dominate the grime scene from no where. No back catalogue no sets nothing.

and his stand out tracks are freestyles on old beats ffs.

Shouldnt of even been in the best male cat and JME or skeppy should of took best grime for their years.  

Man dont care >>>> anything stormzy has put out

The hustle Stormzy hustle is good but its still just hard to understand how he has come to dominate the grime scene from no where. No back catalogue no sets nothing.

New generation ting, all you need is youtube

its actually fucked

only set i ever heard him on was Logans last ting on kiss which was in studio, nothing else.

New generation ting, all you need is youtube

its actually f*cked

only set i ever heard him on was Logans last ting on kiss which was in studio, nothing else.

I went one show of his up in Leicester, he got the young white ones on lockdown. Its the simplicity and the conciseness of the bars in his tunes (all 6 of them lol) that work with them, I had to see it live to proper clock the reason why they like him.

There is slyly a uk youtube music scene & a soundcloud one, its sounds wierd but 4real lol

Trap don't stand up in here like a civilian, I swear you had a grime career. Send for him.

All us man every had is our keyboard and our mice - and we don't break em for nobody. Holla Jamal for the Warm Up Session and do the duty. Make sure you shout out VIP2 sametime.

Why is everyone so shook, is his mum some juju master?

• dub changed the title to Stormzy
  • User featured this topic