Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

You see/hear grime mc's co-sign stormzy all the time, don't think seen any of them say his straight up sh*t, always bigging him up

This is one of the problems why he is getting a free ride, needs highlighting by some known grime mc's that his sh*t

Why would they get at a plant?

To uproot him and expose him as a shit MC

There is slyly a uk youtube music scene & a soundcloud one, its sounds wierd but 4real lol

Not even slyly. Guys are doing numbers on these platforms like they're signed. If we was in the US..

You stil involved in music what's ruthless saying?

For real. 

Think my man on his deen, he not involved with the game no more.

Im back on it now, took a holiday lol. got some bits on the new SN1 mixtape and some bits with Tiny Boost, just came home awhile ago.

You see/hear grime mc's co-sign stormzy all the time, don't think seen any of them say his straight up sh*t, always bigging him up

This is one of the problems why he is getting a free ride, needs highlighting by some known grime mc's that his sh*t

To uproot him and expose him as a shit MC

But if he's signed, and got major label money backing him, in a scene with no signed grime acts. Wouldn't they all do features with him and use that machine's money.

• Upvote 1

To uproot him and expose him as a sh*t MC

But if he's signed, and got major label money backing him, in a scene with no signed grime acts. Wouldn't they all do features with him and use that machine's money.

Thats the way it is and that's what's sad about it all

Guest babatundestacks

So i take it stormzy won big??

Only ever heard 2 or 3 songs from him and i liked them all tbh.

Not my type of music because i try keep it ole skl but hes not shit at all.

Stormzy isnt shit tbh.

He isnt shit but hes not this grime scene saviour or even in top 20, dont think hes even as good as novelist tbh.

Mad hype

/

Seen that creep gayle posting on maya jamas insta with comments he found on here. Fucking beazley bear is still amongst us

• Upvote 1

Stormzy isnt sh*t tbh.

He isnt sh*t but hes not this grime scene saviour or even in top 20, dont think hes even as good as novelist tbh.

Mad hype

/

Seen that creep gayle posting on maya jamas insta with comments he found on here. f*cking beazley bear is still amongst us

Stormzy isnt sh*t tbh.

He isnt sh*t but hes not this grime scene saviour or even in top 20, dont think hes even as good as novelist tbh.

Mad hype

/

Seen that creep gayle posting on maya jamas insta with comments he found on here. f*cking beazley bear is still amongst us

https://instagram.com/maya_jama/

first pic, hes probably using it as a way to nonce on some school girls

All his comments are just lifted from this topic

You saw Chip cos he was taken to Wiley, who projected him to us. However the same people who took him to Wiley took him to labels, backed him and made him a major label artist.

Krept & Konan too where placed at a label, everything they did was to get that deal, and the deal is why they winning MOBOs.

Stormzy I don't know his situation, I might go call and find out if I can be arsed but regardless if plant or not, he'll have management and direction from the industry. Arguable the same thing Chip and K&K had.

They are just choosing to avoid certain foundations, and partly because they are able to getaway with it. No doubt he will eventually have to do certain platforms while hitting others. But then again Tinie never really had too...

• dub changed the title to Stormzy
  • User featured this topic