Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

2 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I dont understand why he responds to trolls (dailymail) anyway.

I actually agree with what he said but sooner or later the white british general public are going to get tired of this "pro black" "fight the power" type of stuff.

Yup, because that’s the real problem, not  racism itself right?

• Like 1

can't be upset at guys who make depthless music for lacking depth in their social commentary

speaking of confused.com ...

Stormzy is responsible for the most dangerous song to listen to while driving in 2017, according to a new study.

Spotify’s most streamed songs were analysed by comparison website Confused.com, to find the “most dangerous” based on beat and tempo.

The Grime MC’s hit single ‘Big For Your Boots’ topped their list, with an energy rating on 0.9 and a tempo of 175bpm.

According to Confused.com, the faster and more energetic the song is, the more likely the driver is to speed or driving recklessly while taking in the music. 

In certain cases, the human heartbeat is also said to mimic the intensity of a song.

http://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/stormzy/news/most-dangerous-to-listen-to-while-driving-2017/

53 minutes ago, dub said:

can't be upset at guys who make depthless music for lacking depth in their social commentary

speaking of confused.com ...

Stormzy is responsible for the most dangerous song to listen to while driving in 2017, according to a new study.

Spotify’s most streamed songs were analysed by comparison website Confused.com, to find the “most dangerous” based on beat and tempo.

The Grime MC’s hit single ‘Big For Your Boots’ topped their list, with an energy rating on 0.9 and a tempo of 175bpm.

According to Confused.com, the faster and more energetic the song is, the more likely the driver is to speed or driving recklessly while taking in the music. 

In certain cases, the human heartbeat is also said to mimic the intensity of a song.

http://www.capitalxtra.com/artists/stormzy/news/most-dangerous-to-listen-to-while-driving-2017/

I remember a similar science beimg used when Forward riddim was out.

LOL

Obvs they go after stormzy coz he's an easy target who bites their bait and gives them traffic. Funny I read that daily mail article and 100% agree with the little bit of what Hamilton was saying about his research. But stormzy cant come at them intelligently he just throws a strop. Notice the daily mail cant try these tactics on the likes of akala. Stormzy thinks his gospel tunes should exonerate him

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

who knows, I don't feel like Skepta or Dizzee or Wiley or Giggs would drop amazing responses either

we don't have a Kendrick equivalent, someone who's successful and you might actually look at for a decent piece of social commentary

maybe Wretch in his prime (now I dunno if you'd call him relevant)