Niall Ferguson

Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Tunes a vibe

liking all the Female vocalists coming out of the Uk atm

mabel,this ting and jorja i see a bright future for them

If you deep it Mabel is actually not that good. She seems forced in a way, she's not a great songwriter.

Liked her first few bits but it's gone downhill.

her background singing on Not3s(the goat) my lover(og version)>>>>>

shit was fire idc about all the other shit

• Like 1

Plant or not from what I have seen; he said some real things at the Brits.

One way or another he is going to be quite crucial in educating the next generation. 

Are Adidas not going to rein him in? Surely a big corporation like that can't be entertaining the unseating of the conservative party due to the influence of their main plant in UK. I think the board needs to reconsider their investment seriously.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Big ethnic "urban" artist from London talking shit about the Tories will only strengthen their position. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Drift said:

Big ethnic "urban" artist from London talking shit about the Tories will only strengthen their position. 

There's enough cheeky nandos stormzy kids in the uk provinces with conservative voting parents who could betray their families due a big urban ethnic artist telling them to do so

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

People are getting carried away... it was a good  performance he done on the stage... 

But him winning is fake, if this was pre britssowhite he would never of won. Now it's just like they forcing the nominees to meet quota  ... 🙄 f da Brits nd mobos .... 

Rated.mercury and nme >>

Also I'm fed up of stormzy keep going on about blk being so great ect.. black women this black woman that. Why ain't he got a girl that looks like his mum then  :/
  • Like 2

someone feeling positive about their identity and promoting people to feel the same positivity in themselves

you're mad at that?

you're picking out the fact that his girlfriend is mixed race as him not being true to his words of being black being positive?

sounds like plain old hating to me

On 23/02/2018 at 8:19 AM, kerser said:

and nme >>

Mad

3 hours ago, dub said:

someone feeling positive about their identity and promoting people to feel the same positivity in themselves

you're mad at that?

you're picking out the fact that his girlfriend is mixed race as him not being true to his words of being black being positive?

sounds like plain old hating to me

And why the fuck would anyone not living with an Oedipus complex want to fuck someone that looks like their mum 😩 retarded mentality... saying that tho if Stormzy had a girlfriend the same skin colour as him then regardless of anything they wouldn’t be getting hyped as some ‘goals couple’ the way him and Maya are

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Translation: “Know your place boy and be grateful you have a seat at the table.”

That wasn’t a dog whistle, that was a klaxon. Trash paper.

LOL it's fucking flagrant. 'Stop whining  and fix massa a glass of lemonade, and step to it.'

Worst thing though imo is these white corbyn lovers like the Tweeter and commenters below who thinks the take home point of the article he screenshotted is that the DM is questioning man's tax status :/

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

LOL it's fucking flagrant. 'Stop whining  and fix massa a glass of lemonade, and step to it.'

Worst thing though imo is these white corbyn lovers like the Tweeter and commenters below who thinks the take home point of the article he screenshotted is that the DM is questioning man's tax status :/

From my reading most people are making the same point as togb and they look white to me