Is Stormzy a Industry Plant?

Niall Ferguson

Heard that misty cold track in the most unexpected bar...was the first time i heard it too

I think it's about time that we as Londoners admit we are a massive bunch of haters who don't wanna let man live

Some tabloid culture when it comes to our music

Grime - what's all that shouting bout man them man are going on like a bunch of kids #cantmakeasong

Road Rap - dust on dust on dust.... Them man pushin a rental they don't get it like that, bunch a monkeys

U.K. Hop Hop - stop trying to be American with your 1994 z list beats

Funky - one finger dance yeah?

Tinie and dem man - sell out House of Parli niqqas

You summed up them scenes very well, on point

I find what Stormzy doing as the correct thing go for the money, you got 100 next man going radio scrapping at the bottom for the king of the bottom of the pile fighting for nigga pennies focusing primarily on that. Not thinking of avenues and schemes of advancing their brand and becoming successful. Kinda reminds me of man sitting in jail for the next few years for being ‘real’

No thought being put into music videos, Why cant you tell a story in your video not just a bag of man on road. When is your stuff being put out there to purchase a banner and release date of mixtape/single should be the first image people see when they go to view your video. Hit up club promoters to perform their track get some actual buzz and traction.

If the sky’s your limit you aint aiming high enough

Big up Stormzy the king of Grime for reviving it and taking it into 2015

The radio thing is a bit of nostalgia at best

UK culture loves hating not just a black thing either British culture in general

Not hating just being real to weed out the crap

Hardcore, Jungle, Drum n Bass, UK Gararge, peak grime (2003-2006) Dubstep and current UK House

All the above truly represent British Culture at its best

The ones suggested previously are dust scenes tbh

• Upvote 1

What you think of Novelist ? I feel as if his music is trying to be like Dizzee Rascal 2003 it does not sound like genuine organic music sounds very forced.

Bonkaz, Stomzy, Section Boyz are the future

We  may not like his flow etc

But his name is ringing in the streets

When my people talk to me about Grime they talk to me

About Stormzy, Krept & Konan these are the guys that need

To be emulated not follow some path that guys were doing 13 years ago

That is backwards

Nope

Let's face it lads if Max B was from the ends we'd all think he was a f*ckin donut

British people are haters it's been confirmed

Thun is a hater but this was confirmed a long time ago. Just listed a bunch of genres that was popping when he was a lad. I see you

You like listening to shit music so don't blame people for not liking weak artists and genres you check for

You like the dust genres like road rap and funky, you can't say people are haters for not sucking up the dust

Them genres that I listed are still bigger then the shit you like, where is your road rap and funky today hey

I dont mind Nov, can spray on a set too, shame his actual dj pars the fuck out of him with some crazy mixing