Why Do We Have To Pay TAX

underwriter

Tax....the bane of my existence

The amount I pay is relatively low compared to the average person but I still feel like i'm being raped

Way I see it is the system is in place for people who are smart/powerful enough to be able to dodge paying it, its like an incentive to be rich 

Shit is fucked 

• Upvote 1

tax was implemented in the uk to raise funds for the napoleonic battle

it went away

it came back again

it went away

THEN IT CAME BACK...

AND IT HAS STAYED WITH US EVER SINCE... GOVERNMENT OBVIOUSLY REALISED 'YEAH WE CAN MAKE PURE P's FROM THESE IDIOTIC FUCKBOI PEOPLES IN SOCIETY'

YEAH LETS JUST TAX THE POPULATION ON EVERYTHING THEY DO... AND THEY CANT SAY NOTHING TO US....

YEAH YEAH, THATS A GOOD IDEA

aslong as you can still personally barter your own goods with others i dont see the problem in the concept of taxes.

money doesnt belong to, it belongs to the banks, they're just coupons for us to fuck around with.

You'll still be liable to capital gains tax even without money changing hands

aslong as you can still personally barter your own goods with others i dont see the problem in the concept of taxes.

money doesnt belong to, it belongs to the banks, they're just coupons for us to f*ck around with.

You'll still be liable to capital gains tax even without money changing hands

yeah legally lol

people think they are free because they are self employed/have their own business

but no.... no... the white supremacists still OWN you... you are still paying tax

you are paying tax on motherfuking everything here in the UK its actually ridiculous

/

obviously same way with employed people

only way to be free is to just do dodge

You man have it good.

The German tax system is the WOAT

Depending on your marital status, kids and What your wife is doing.

If your not married without kids expect to be giving up 45% SMFH.

Could easily pay someone a decent salary of mine.

its seems crazy, I was getting paid the same amount I was in London after the currency conversion, but 12% more is going to taxes/health-care than before

Individual Income Taxes. For 2014 and 2015 a taxable income of less than €8,354 is tax-free for a single person (€16,708 for a married couple). Incomes up to €52,882 for a single person (€105,764 for a couple) are then taxed with a rate progressively increasing from 14% to 42%.

considering living cost difference its understanding, but relative value compared to GBP... nah