I'm Ash

Sean Ash

How's this guy calling this trash art? FFS.

Art is in the eye of the beholder. Any artist would know that. Clearly you are not one.

Fucking retard, "art is in the eye of the beholder", you make music you twat, theres no room for interpretation where that audible excrement you posted is concerned. Try and become a producer or something.

• Upvote 2

How's this guy calling this trash art? FFS.

Art is in the eye of the beholder. Any artist would know that. Clearly you are not one.

f*cking retard, "art is in the eye of the beholder", you make music you twat, theres no room for interpretation where that audible excrement you posted is concerned. Try and become a producer or something.

I am a producer you dumb fuck. Who is producing my beats? Me. Who is writing my lyrics? Me. Who is engineering my music? Me. Who is promoting my music? Me. Who does my art work? Me. Who releases my music? Me.

Just feel it breddah and stop with the hate hype

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13307095

Tbf im still pissed i didnt get an invite to the wedding

Had to put up with ceazy on msn telling me she liked ashman and if he liked her and vice versa... Played cupid in that.

• Upvote 1