I'm Ash

Sean Ash

Did you say buy?

Yes mate.

You know when someone comes round your house and fixes the washing machine? You pay them. You know when Nike put together a tracksuit and you want it? You pay them. I put work into my art, you pay me. Or do you only prefer paying rich people so you can steal from those on the bottom end?

Hurry up and buy

Yeah feeling that. Best part was 0:30 onwards

was that when you was singing it over again in your head?

Nah, when tune faded out and I hit the X button on the tab

I didn't ask for your life story bro

My bad sir. I don't want no qualms.

It's good to see an aspiring politician take some time out to spit.

• Upvote 2

Yeah feeling that. Best part was 0:30 onwards

was that when you was singing it over again in your head?

Nah, when tune faded out and I hit the X button on the tab

I didn't ask for your life story bro

My bad sir. I don't want no qualms.

It's good to see an aspiring politician take some time out to spit.

haha peace

Did you say buy?

Yes mate.

You know when someone comes round your house and fixes the washing machine? You pay them. You know when Nike put together a tracksuit and you want it? You pay them. I put work into my art, you pay me. Or do you only prefer paying rich people so you can steal from those on the bottom end?

Hurry up and buy

Those rich people put out a vast amount of free stuff to get to the position where they were able to sell their 'art'

Where's your free stuff, where's your story, where's you're description.. You want people to part with their hard earned £ coins but can't even put any effort into your post, smh

Did you say buy?

Yes mate.

Hurry up and buy

Those rich people put out a vast amount of free stuff to get to the position where they were able to sell their 'art'

Where's your free stuff, where's your story, where's you're description.. You want people to part with their hard earned £ coins but can't even put any effort into your post, smh

Are you mad bro? I've been putting my stuff out for free for years. You are asking me for my story? LMAO are you new here?