lex

Yeah that was me :) ... I took the magazine online and founded the forum.

How's things? What you up to these days? :)

Ahh bigness! Such a shame the forums went under. If it wasnt for those forums, I would still be a virgin with no children and no friends.

On the music grind and just released my new single 'I'm Ash' available now in all good online stores >>> http://apple.co/1ZZ4CCD

What about yourself?

What a testemonial! Glad it's had a positive impact.

I'm still in design and developing companies. I started up www.dazzleship.com

yo that video/photography is MAD!! Pure big. What programme you doing that in? Final Cut Pro only offers so much lol I am looking to get into music/film production myself. Thinking of buying the Canon XF305.

Rwd must look at sbtv and cry

The following it hd and threw it away for some chump change

That's a more accurate description of what happened.

For change?

Explain the finances please.

Sure that arty farty chick had something to do with the end of rwd

I can't do that...

I don't think 'arty farty ' is a fair description... she's a respected grime journalist and is still true to the genre to this day.

All I will say is that it definetly wasn't her fault.

just seen this page tags

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grime, garage, forum, rwd, sex, ashman, wiley, kissy toffee

LMFAO

These were the words that came to me most quickly !

I was just wondering why it said rwd, sex, ashman, WILEY, Kissy Toffee... you are talking like there was a threesome! haha

Ahh bigness! Such a shame the forums went under. If it wasnt for those forums, I would still be a virgin with no children and no friends.

On the music grind and just released my new single 'I'm Ash' available now in all good online stores >>> http://apple.co/1ZZ4CCD

What about yourself?

yo that video/photography is MAD!! Pure big. What programme you doing that in? Final Cut Pro only offers so much lol I am looking to get into music/film production myself. Thinking of buying the Canon XF305.
Oh really? I haven't used it but I can ask the guys what they think if you want. I have a 5D but don't use professionally. Great for film though.

Software is a mixed bag. Final cut went all hipster and minimal so we switched to premiere. Use loads of after effects and C4D too

• Upvote 1

just seen this page tags

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grime, garage, forum, rwd, sex, ashman, wiley, kissy toffee

LMFAO

These were the words that came to me most quickly !

I was just wondering why it said rwd, sex, ashman, WILEY, Kissy Toffee... you are talking like there was a threesome! haha

Now THAT would be a good scandal! Better than Stepz

• Upvote 1

Rwd must look at sbtv and cry

The following it hd and threw it away for some chump change

That's a more accurate description of what happened.

For change?

Explain the finances please.

Sure that arty farty chick had something to do with the end of rwd

I can't do that...

I don't think 'arty farty ' is a fair description... she's a respected grime journalist and is still true to the genre to this day.

All I will say is that it definetly wasn't her fault.

What was her name again?

What about yourself?

Oh really? I haven't used it but I can ask the guys what they think if you want. I have a 5D but don't use professionally. Great for film though.

Software is a mixed bag. Final cut went all hipster and minimal so we switched to premiere. Use loads of after effects and C4D too

I've seen youtube vids and reviews and from what ive seen so far it seems amazing! Yeah, I downloaded Premier yesterday. Still messing around with it but more interested in special effects.

They tried to gentrify it to attract more sponsors, they flopped.

Danny walker was the one who i was in touch with when i did my lil producer column, think hattie came in after it went all indie

Who owned RWD at the time?

Why did they self destruct and decide t be lazy and less interactive?

Not prepared to say anything too negative about specific people..

Theres been some good observations so far on here about what happened. 

But surely having the forum user base that it had would be crucial to attracting any type of sponsor?

You would think so, except there wasn't really much interest in the culture that surrounded the site with top level guys. In fact they didn't really care about the website until it started to make some money... by that point it was too late.

Plus the whole 'scandal' scared them enough to re-think whether a forum was a good idea.  

Well 8 years later vip2 is still here without any promotion or main site and plenty of takedown notices :lol:

Well 8 years later vip2 is still here without any promotion or main site and plenty of takedown notices :lol:

I know... I was actually just about to post about how overwhelmed i am by this... I'm actually speaking to Dan atm on FB...

It's really crazy... You guys have smashed it in so many ways. Still going strong and still the same vibe. 

• Upvote 1

I know... I was actually just about to post about how overwhelmed i am by this... I'm actually speaking to Dan atm on FB...

It's really crazy... You guys have smashed it in so many ways. Still going strong and still the same vibe. 

To be honest, even if RWD brought their forums back, I'd only ever log in here. Must say, this place was a great way to keep us together. Some people like myself might come and go, but still pass through from time to time.