lex

So was it a different Alex that got exposed for Ashley Cole/Masterstepz'esque antics on Facebook?

Someone post that head shot gif

Legendary

Yeah... I definetly didn't have sex with Masterstepz... Promise .. Lol

Who was that ?

You can't really compare RWD to SBTV, RWD could never have been in that mindset.

Swear RWD despite us all at one time loving the magazine it didn't generate the funds they wanted or the distribution numbers they felt they needed to influence more major paying brands.

Print was on the down, digital was on the up... Video was hardly available at that point. Then SBTV came along with perfect timing as video was on the up. RWD had a strong digital platform but failed to embrace it, and failed to jump on video soon enough.
All they ever cared about was ABC numbers, I emailed about getting a page advert years later and despite print bring way down it was triple the price, as they had tripled their ABC and this was "mates rates". Needless to say I never took the ad out and tbh I hadn't seen a hard copy of the magazine for years. Also their digital rate card was way cheaper, so I doubt the mindset has changed much.

I don't disagree just RWD probably saw no money in video content, plus you must remember them getting content is more complex as partly cos they wanted money for everything and where as artists will give and let Jamal come shoot their hood video, the minute RWD try, artists will want p's, but again this is cos of their relationships with them also.

Yeah... Nail + Head

Were you involved in those days? You seem to know 

Nah just use to talk to people on the forum, then I knew Danny cos of S.A.S and others, so I saw how they handled the creative side.

Then cos I had a business and I used the magazine from early and regularly, when Nigel was still selling ad space himself. So seeing that side as well, kind of made me know what RWD really was.

Thats alex aka 'anderson' ?

Tulse upped his pics and the photoshops went crazy

Didn't 2SG evolve from Staylocked.com ? 

Staylocked and Uptown Forums were the original. I remember when Logan was infamous on Uptown for his strong views. 

Then RWD and 2SG started to take over but as you say were very different... 2SG had more garage / music and RWD had the Grime if i remember? 

Fack I been on the net too long, was a member of all them forums. Didnt really post that much on 2SG tho.

Staylocked and Uptown Forums were the original. I remember when Logan was infamous on Uptown for his strong views.

Then RWD and 2SG started to take over but as you say were very different... 2SG had more garage / music and RWD had the Grime if i remember?

Man I don't know where it came from I'm not that old lol

The topics where the same tbh however 2sg user base where mostly white guys from outta London where as RWD was the complete opposite

Lol I remember being on both and some beef happened and both forums had a war room where discussions on how to invade happened lmao.

I still have the producer clash that was done on Mac 10's show between the two, RWD lost aswell

Man I don't know where it came from I'm not that old lol

The topics where the same tbh however 2sg user base where mostly white guys from outta London where as RWD was the complete opposite

Lol I remember being on both and some beef happened and both forums had a war room where discussions on how to invade happened lmao.

I still have the producer clash that was done on Mac 10's show between the two, RWD lost aswell

Would love to hear... Can you upload?

Alot of them are in one of them topics i posted on first page, think its either matts photobucket or classics thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Pmsl

Yea that's him

Swear that's the same guy who just clipped part of Lens' music video and added it to his own :lol:

link please?

it was jacked from squeekos vid werent it

nobodys taking anything from ur vids lens

what u gonna do? u'd have to buy appropriate clothes to even step foot into a barristers office

/

8t2 still goin at it

must be making p by now