Raving

Guest Blacksheet

Not really up on Soca like that, wouldnt neccessarily go out of my way to listen other than maybe the odd song here and there but what songs hot in soca nowadays?

Last Soca song I listened to was Ben Up by Porgie and Murda, came across it by chance in a comedy skit

Trinidad Carnival need to get there one day

co-sign the soca wave, infact co-sign every dancing based genre.. afrobeats, bashment, reggaeton, salsa, funk carioca

one thing blacks have to understand is that in Africa, Caribbean, South America.. the blacks have a tradition of dancing and partying on the streets, you should be proud n confident to dance

The english don't have this, they are more ballroom dancing and garden fetes..they need "a few drinks" before blessing the dancefloor

/

Memba that Kano song "Nobody Don't Dance" >>

• Upvote 1

Yeah they're cool @Titan. Loud as fuck tho.

I'm waiting for Mic Man's testimonial still ?

/

I can't do Soca but I used to be ALLL up in the Kizomba dances in Brixton/Oval. It really opened my eyes with rave behaviour and microcosms of different cultures within London.

Some of the women *Banderas gif before it cuts to the ocean*

Not sure about you man but in a rave im getting down.

You can sit there with your glass and bottle posing all you like, makes it easier for me tbh. I will be on the front line doing the damn thing.

Raving has not changed at all for me

/

In saying that though Im trying to do more alternative things than raving, its a very limited activity 

• Upvote 2

C\S trap god.

Table life>>>>>>>

Own little space with you and your people, not being knocked into.

No standing at the bar where the d*ckhead barman serves all the girls before you.

Being able to forage the dance floor and draw tings back to base camp.

Plus in the clubs where it's actually worth getting a table in, I usually do save quite abit of money in comparison to buying drinks.

If i wanna dance i'll go to a house rave tbh.

• Upvote 1