Valentines Day 2016

Flat Eric

The way this one's shaping up I'm gonna end up with zero links post valentines day. Have been juggling steady, tinder providing cannon fodder to fill out the bottom end of the group, with the upper echelons reserved for those bagged at Maddison's and beyond. Now said juggle has been successful so far, but valentines day presents a fork in the road for at least 4 of the regulars at 8 and above. I can't think of an excuse that can fly for all four of them given the difference in nuance between what they do and don't know of my life. Literally need to draw up a shortlist, figure out which one has the most pro's, beat it on Valentines and get back to the grind the very next day

Iznoizzi being this afraid of commitment.

How do you have time for this sh*t bro? (Serious question)

I work such long hours that aside from football its the only other thing that consumes my time. Need to slow down, its 5 nights a week some weeks and its not even really enjoyable anymore, but because I've set precedent feel this urge to maintain. Dunno, will maybe go and see someone soon. 

The way this one's shaping up I'm gonna end up with zero links post valentines day. Have been juggling steady, tinder providing cannon fodder to fill out the bottom end of the group, with the upper echelons reserved for those bagged at Maddison's and beyond. Now said juggle has been successful so far, but valentines day presents a fork in the road for at least 4 of the regulars at 8 and above. I can't think of an excuse that can fly for all four of them given the difference in nuance between what they do and don't know of my life. Literally need to draw up a shortlist, figure out which one has the most pro's, beat it on Valentines and get back to the grind the very next day

I work such long hours that aside from football its the only other thing that consumes my time. Need to slow down, its 5 nights a week some weeks and its not even really enjoyable anymore, but because I've set precedent feel this urge to maintain. Dunno, will maybe go and see someone soon. 

That sounds like a lot of stress, hardly have time for 1 let alone the numbers your talking

Hats off to you, keep up the good work

• Upvote 1

That sounds like a lot of stress, hardly have time for 1 let alone the numbers your talking

Hats off to you, keep up the good work

Personally couldn't hack all that frivolous oestrogen night in, night out.

I understand having a main and some coleslaws about, but this is long bro.

• Upvote 1

This tbh.

sleep 6 hours a night and still Ain't enough hours in the day.

fam.

ive got a dead fuckin beat from 8-10 years ago giving me stress for no reason i cant imagine 4 current ones

coming up with excuses and all that and hiding them from each other. long

fam.

ive got a dead f*ckin beat from 8-10 years ago giving me stress for no reason

How is that being allowed to run?

• Upvote 1